Wax on Wax off

Re: Pledge Furniture Polish

I've always wondered if "Plexus" is just furniture polish. Smells the same to me.
My monster-in-law uses Pledge on her eye glasses. Now if i could just get her to drink it....

:rofl::rofl:.....That is wrong in so many ways

This is kinda funny. A couple of the guys that I ride with were talking about using Pledge on their bikes. They like to use it also, because the bugs that get stuck come off a lot easier with the Pledge.

What about using on polished wheels ? I will try it on the rest. I have always used Honda spray polish /cleaner. It has a UV block in it. I use it on everything.

What about using on polished wheels ? I will try it on the rest. I have always used Honda spray polish /cleaner. It has a UV block in it. I use it on everything.

Will work, too. Try it.:beerchug:

Jesse....just come out and tell us.....

SC Johnson & Co/Pledge is paying you residuals for all this publicity right?

:laugh:

The best news of all is that you won't have any of those nasty glass water rings on your rims... :laugh:

watch the bees and the wasp with this stuff, They like the smell of it..
Mike

Pledge is awesome it also works well in removing packing grease from firearms believe me I know :laugh:

I've used it before, works good, but in my opinion not as good as Honda polish, JMO.

I used to use Pledge, I switched to the cheaper dollar store brand furniture polish a couple of years back. The dollar store brand is half the price and is less greasy. Plexus, Honda spray, s100 and the rest of the clowns are over rated to me.

Hey Sleeper-Red Blanca took the Pledge

Rusty can of Florida Orange Pledge that is.
:laugh:

Found this is my shed last night and :idea:.
I said Hmmmm.....its 1 am if I cant go riding I can at least polish it !
Hah...put that in your pipe an smoke it you...you..you Cuban Dragon you...back....:fight:...!
I was even ready for the wake up and 'Whats that smell !!!'
Was gonna say you cant complain its the same thing you use for the tables dear !
Never woke her up anyway.

Anyway when she did wake up she thought I cleaned the kitchen which I had no problem taking credit for and Blanca smells like a bowl of fresh Florida oranges ! heh heh heh...

PLEDGE.JPG

PLEDGE 005.jpg

PLEDGE 001.jpg

PLEDGE 013.jpg

PLEDGE 016.jpg

PLEDGE 021.jpg

Re: Hey Sleeper-Red Blanca took the Pledge

I did it all over.
Paint, plastic, inner panels, gauges, windscreen.
Shes smooth and silky.
Orange fresh !
gotta be at least 2-3 mph faster shes so slick !

All but the rubber(pegs and seats)

Pledge is awesome I can't thank sleeper enough for sharing that :thumbsup: Blanca have you tried the Dupont chain lube yet? It is awesome

She's looking good!

I usually go crazy with the armorall... Just gotta make sure you get it all off cuz it will attract a lot of dirt if you don't...

I also used to use a detailing spray that smelled like cherry, :thumbsup: but I can't find it anywhere anymore... ???

I sprayed it on a rag and wiped everything down that way.
Even though I did this I still managed to touch the tires a few times.
When I was done while it was still on stand I soaked a rag in rubbing alchohol and spun the tires while wiping them .
Made sure no slippery stuff was left .

Back