Wax on Wax off

Re: I took the PLEDGE!

Welcome to the club.:beerchug:

Awesome!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Did you use Dupont chain wax yet? From now on, those two are the only things you need to keep your bikes clean.:beerchug:

Dupont Chain Wax & Pledge to use in your bike , now part of the forum :rulez:

Last edited:

that black bike with the red rims is awesome!! :thumbsup:

Thanks very much. I appreciate it.:beerchug:

Yes, it works very well. She's 2 years and 8 months old with over 67,000 miles on her and still looks brand new. That's the power of Pledge.:thumbsup:

Think Pledge could use this as a new market to get into. Same product with a different name abd logo?

wow pledge works that good, I am gonna do that as well.

What are you waiting for?:laugh: Time to look this clean.:thumbsup:

One of my favorite pics...
4520721519_0381767fc8_b.jpg

In case you've missed these ones...
4520725625_0691313622_b.jpg

From another angle....
4520723629_5ac1264468_b.jpg

Well here are some pictures of the Pledge on the Bikes!

Forgot to ask if you also did the forks. If you haven't, you should. It will be easier to wipe the bugs off of it. Oh yeah, you can do the stanchion tubes, too.

See how clean she stays when Pledged?:rofl:

These one's are close to 100 miles away from home.:laugh:
4584580115_ae414a721a_b.jpg

4585214438_a608b27a87_b.jpg

For those who missed it, I use it on the exhausts, too.....even on the mid-pipe. Just don't spray it directly when they're hot. Wait until they cool off.

is pledge safe tho if the bike stays in the sun? does it protect the clear and the paint?

is pledge safe tho if the bike stays in the sun? does it protect the clear and the paint?

I wish I know the answer to your question but I never leave mine sitting outside in the sun for a long time. She's either in the garage or outside on the move.
One thing I can tell you is this....whether Pledge protects her or not, I'm gonna keep using it because I get great results.

Last edited:

Yes, it works very well. She's 2 years and 8 months old with over 67,000 miles on her and still looks brand new. That's the power of Pledge.:thumbsup:

That is amazing i never thought pledge would make it look so nice.... Does it protect the clear coat and paint too?

Im guessing shes garage kept?

wish i could still keep mine in a garage but im in a barracks so she stays outside with a cover lol

it doesnt matter

Sleepless rides in Rain Sleet or Snow! :whistle: so his bike do get dirty!

He is very thorough with cleaning I have witnessed it personally :bowdown:

it just gets so messy when it rains in NC. Does the teflon and pledge make it super easy to clean? cause when i wax my busa im meticulous. i take like a good 45 minutes. letting the wax cure and wiping it all off completely

Proof of the earlier purchase of the Chain lube! I know it is know the org :rulez:!:whistle:

SANY0025.jpg

Back