Water or Coke? Interesting stuff.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Copied email from a concerned mom about her grandson. Yes I get many daily :)

Subject: Water or coke?

Water or Coke - Incredible!

Can you believe this...? Very interesting!

And this is not even about the sugar content!

WATER*

#1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half the world population)*

#2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is mistaken for hunger.*

#3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as 3%.*

#4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of* Washington study.*

#5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.*

#6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.*

#7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on*the computer screen or on a printed page.*

#8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by*79% and one is 50% less likely to develop

bladder cancer.* Are you drinking the amount of water you should drink every day?

COKE*
#1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to* remove blood from the highway after a car accident.*

#2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.*

#3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the* 'real thing' sit for one hour, then flush clean.

The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

#4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers:*Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.*

#5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.*

*#6. To loosen a rusted bolt: apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.*

#7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap* the ham in aluminum foil, and bake.*Thirty minutes before ham is finished,

remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

#8. To remove grease from clothes:*Empty a can of Coke into the load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle.

The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:*

#1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.

#2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup! (the concentrate) the commercial trucks must use a Hazardous Material placards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

#3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean engines of the trucks for about 20 years! Now the question is, would you like a glass of water?

*****or Coke?

Send this helpful info on to your friends.

You suck Blanca. Coke is my favorite thing in the whole wide world, I was so happy killing myself and now you have added guilt to my daily coke experience.:rofl:

You suck Blanca. Coke is my favorite thing in the whole wide world, I was so happy killing myself and now you have added guilt to my daily coke experience.:rofl:

I have three or four a day! Now well I dont know?

Maybe only two :laugh:

:idea:

Class action lawsuit against coke for poisoning us!

Who's in?

Wait, if we're both having 4-6 a day how come you're 6'-4" tall and I'm 6' wide ???. I must be turning the can wrong or something.......

But coke is sooooo goooddd. Even though I do not drink it that often...

I drink ALOT of milk a day which is 90% water then I try to a lot of water too. It does not solve my hunger :down:

Oh Bo it ain't me. I'm happy now.

You're just gonna have to deal with nana!!! :guns:

Emailing snopes link to her now.

yeah! let's hear three cheers for Big Bo! you guys wouldn't want me around without my daily intake of Coke!! :thumbsup:

what mixes best with rum? ???

:poke: now

coke.jpg

Back