was out lurking

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
For the last week or so I've been out lurking on some of the other busa boards in the usa. Some are still very popular through the years such as SH.org and a few others. I found alot of other boards that just don't have nearly the same amount of members online or the high level of activity. There are alot of dying boards out there but this one is still growing year after year. It says alot for a board that's been up for years and is really focused on a very small group (fellow busa riders)to still be very much alive and kicking. Anytime I'm on this board there's always lots of discussions and 50+ members online. I wonder if this may be the the most popular Busa board in the nation (LABUSA might be #1 but that's only because of all the ****).

Kudos for having the #1 board in my book for the USA!
clap.gif

This is my home on the net...
Its a major part of my life.
I think many people feel the same. I'd be here even if I didn't have a BUSA anymore.

I think many people feel the same. I'd be here even if I didn't have a BUSA anymore.
+1 Projekt.  I have to agree with you there.  When i first got my bike, i was on 4 different busa boards (including this one) and this is now the only one I go to.  i've really come to respect the opinions of a lot of folks here, as well as how everyone seems to go out of their way to be good to everyone else.  there's little confrotation here and little bickering, which is nice.  

Thanks to Cap and the rest of our admin here for making this THE place to discuss the best bike on the planet.    
super.gif

I was here before I ever considered buying a Busa; honestly never thought I'd have one...glad to have this gang guide me along and help me every step of the way for nearly 5 years now...

If the Busa ever goes, I'll still be here...just too many great friends...
coolold.gif

You guys know that I have no problem if you go to other boards right, no penalities or little stars under your names if you say anything about other sites. I am a member of SH.org and Labusas as well as psychobike... Each of them are different but they all spurred off the original hayabusa.org...

Frank from psychobike was one of the first members here
motorhead from sh.org was one of the first members here
Ducmanic from labusas was one of the first members here

Each of the sites has its own atmosphere and tone... psychobike is racing, labusas covers it all (a little spicier than I prefer) and sh.org has a bunch of great wrenches posting there....

There are great people at each one of those that I just mentioned, nothing wrong with any of them I just feel more comfortable here with people that I have a lot in common with... If I were a racer (I will be this spring) then I would have gone to psychobike Im sure....

At the end of the day if your looking for a group of people that truly care about you, want to help, have a lot of the same interest and you respect just camp there and call it home... I think there is a large number of people that like it here and I hope we can continue to produce what your looking for.

It's the members that make this place what it is, I simply facilitate the means by which you all show your kindness and information.

I will keep it up as long as you do.....

cap

That being said, Cap, keep us posted on things you may want or need for the board. I (as well as plenty of others im sure) will sure be glad to help you out any way we can....
beerchug.gif

No other site can circle the wagons and get members to actually show up to meet-n-greets like this one! One heck of a board and one heck of a motorcycle! YEAH!

Back