war rant

use2b

Registered
OK guys I am so pissed at all the attacks on our troops and this war on terror.
If I were the president I would do 2 things.
#1 would be called push button politics

all terror states get attacked with each attack against us.
each major attack from any of the terrorist would be responded to by a huge missile attack on the capital of each country on the terror list!

now if you want to talk about cooperation with these states to get themselves off the list then this would do it.

no more paying people off , buying friends , or paying ransom.
in other words. no more carets and plenty of big stick!!!!

we would not need troops on the ground if we do not want to take ground. and if the country in question did not want their capital blown off the map then they would get in high gear riding themselves of these trouble makers.
saudi arabia is more afraid of osoma than they are us.
once they figure out we can and will remove a city in 30 minutes they would fight those bustard themselves.

Plan #2 get all the muslim states fighting each other again like the good old Iran/Iraq war. they really collected a lot of virgins and goats while enjoying a big Jihad as they all murdered each other and needed supplies from the west.
so like good capitalist lets get all those basterds fighting and make money by selling arms to all sides.

The CIA could start border skirmishes between them all.

No carets - much stick. kick their asses back into the stone age. end of rant! 2 guys from here just got shot over there.
one lost one leg to the pelvis and one above the knee.

move to War in Iraq forum???
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back