Wanted to share

Thought this was cool. The president of our company was visiting us last week from Germany and he is a SPEED enthusiast. W ell he became enamored with the 'BUSA, specifically mine. Took it for a joy ride, lol. I know what your thinking WTH, but I figured he could afford to buy another. So anyway I just wanted to share some pics of just how addicting the 'BUSA can be. Thought it was pretty cool he would do this....

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

Brown noser!! :laugh:
Pimping out you Busa like that, is there no shame in you, man?!!!
:laugh:
Seriously, pretty cool! I bet he gets one of his own.

Last edited:
That's great stuff. He will remember you for sure now :). I have no problems letting people take my bike for a spin if i know they can buy a new one straight out. Keep spreading the word. Oh and did you point him towards the best busa site on the interwebs?

Drinking Brewskis and riding around on Busas with the head-honcho..hmmm..are you hiring?
Posted via Mobile Device

Drinking Brewskis and riding around on Busas with the head-honcho..hmmm..are you hiring?
Posted via Mobile Device

man no lie, the 1 on my bike is the CEO of our company from Germany, the other tall guy, coincidentally holding the beer, is the president of North American branch...yeah its a rough company to work for.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's great stuff. He will remember you for sure now :). I have no problems letting people take my bike for a spin if i know they can buy a new one straight out. Keep spreading the word. Oh and did you point him towards the best busa site on the interwebs?

I'll let him know...the adrenaline was still pumping after his ride, he wasn't trying to hear about the internet.lol

Notice how he's layin' down the law to the Prez in the second pic. :rofl:

The company I work for (before we were bought out) used to be HQ'd in Germany also. The fellas always commented on my bike when they saw in the parking lot, but none ever asked to take it for a spin. None were ever the President, and had he asked, I'm sure I would have done the same. :laugh:
He looks to be a good size dude. I'd have probably been confident in him too.

I also just noticed your signature. Hilariously ironic! :rofl:

Notice how he's layin' down the law to the Prez in the second pic. :rofl:

The company I work for (before we were bought out) used to be HQ'd in Germany also. The fellas always commented on my bike when they saw in the parking lot, but none ever asked to take it for a spin. None were ever the President, and had he asked, I'm sure I would have done the same. :laugh:
He looks to be a good size dude. I'd have probably been confident in him too.

yeah layin down the law.....holdng his jacket for him.........:whistle:

man no lie, the 1 on my bike is the CEO of our company from Germany, the other tall guy, coincidentally holding the beer, is the president of North American branch...yeah its a rough company to work for.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All the big heads from over there were always cool as hell to hang with when they came over. Not that we (Americans) don't know how, but they truly understand how to work when it's time to work and PARTY when it's time to PARTY. The days were always longer when they were in town, but the evenings were always much more enjoyable. :whistle:

Back