Just Wanted to Share

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
I was in the gym here in this lovely desert spot last night and happened to be wearing 1 of my h.org t-shirts. A young man came walking over to me and said he noticed my shirt and wanted to know if I had a bike. I said yes and he asked is it a 'Busa? Again I said yes and he said he had he has 2001 maroon/grey 'Busa. We began talking and I found out he is a fuel tanker driver for one of the petroleum companies here in Kuwait. He has been in the region for the last 17 months and has seen Iraq from top to bottom. He told me has hauled over 9 million gallons of fuel and worked with every unit fighting the war. Truly an amazing kid! He was extended here in May for force protection missions and said he saw more action than he had during the war. He truly understood what he was doing and its importance and was only slightly sobered by the fact that they will be back here sometime next year. His only dream is to buy a new 'Busa when he gets home in a couple weeks!

He is from Massachusetts, so some of you may know him or see him riding.

Just wanted to share that and if he happens to be scanning the site tell him thanks for all he has done!

Much thanks to him for all that he has sacraficed. Hopefully he'll be home soon ridin that new Busa and posting up on this board. I was deployed out there too, but not nearly for that amount of time...I can't even imagine. Another American hero out there making sure all of us back home can ride our Busa's in peace. Much thanks to you BigBS and EVERYONE that was, is, or will be out there!
bowdown.gif

If you see him again, please pass along everyone's thanks for what he's doing, and of course, you know we all appreciate you BigBS...
smile.gif

Much thanks to him for all that he has sacraficed.  Hopefully he'll be home soon ridin that new Busa and posting up on this board.  I was deployed out there too, but not nearly for that amount of time...I can't even imagine.  Another American hero out there making sure all of us back home can ride our Busa's in peace.  Much thanks to you BigBS and EVERYONE that was, is, or will be out there!  
bowdown.gif
Back at 'ya, Gp! Like I said, he's a great kid! Ready to go home, but excited about all that he did while over here!

It goes without sayin' that I support all of you guys 100%, man, but I should actually say it more I guess. As always, thanks for what you do, bro, and thank the young man for me as well.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
goes out to you and the bro out there.

Both of you are sacrificing much to keep many other people's dreams alive. God bless!

We all salute you. My brother is off the coast right now on the uss wasp. We expect him late september and cant wait to really know that he is safe so his kids can hold him. GOD BLESS YOU FOR NOT ONLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING BUT FOR WHO YOU ARE AND FOR GIVING US ALL WHAT WE ENJOY IN THE SHAPE OF OUR FREEDSOMS...

Back