Want to introduce a friend of mine.

Welcome Dave, and I see you went with the fastest color
winkold.gif
   Ask Gunny, he'll tell you he got a ticket with that color
laugh.gif

Well $80 for that piece of 1" stock and some eyelets welded on looks kind of pricey to me...

Look at "canyon dancers"  they are a item that I have heard more good than bad about..  I prefer to use a wheel chock (Baxley) and then use tiedowns on the back half of bike.
I got the T-bar with the Bike, it works real well. It is a bit expensive. Im sure there are others, but just wanted to share the info. it locks the front down real well.

Thanks; Can anyone tell me the best place for FULL coverage insurance for the best deal on this bike?

A little about my bike..Yr/Make/Model: 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300R Mint Condition
Mileage: 4,300 miles
Color: Black/Charcoal two-tone
Condition: Outstanding/Garaged 100%

Modifications:
DynoJet Power Commander (computer interface cable and CD-ROM included)
Dual Yoshimura Carbon exhaust System
Chrome frame sliders

Extras:
Trailering "T-Bar"￾ strap-down bar. Specially made for hauling Hayabusa's to prevent handlebar straps from marring fairing. Works Great also, I recommend it if you dont have one.. Ck it out.. http://mtds-inc.com/_wsn/page2.html
State Farm
+1 That's who I'm with. They were the cheapest I could find. But from what I understand it changes with where you are in the country and obviously age and # of tickets on your record are gonna have something to do with it.

I bet if you put a trigger and a scope on that computer you could operate it just fine! Welcome aboard sir!!
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

Hey Dave, anytime you want to explore the beautiful San Diego country-side, give 'ol Lamb a PM! Be happy to show you around the twisties in this part of the world.

Nice looking bike!

welcome.gif
GUNNY....

Take it easy on my younger fellow sailors though....I was an aviation structural mechanic in my navy days---never had to be babysat by anybody-- kids now-a-days though, I wouldn't doubt it...did have some marine friends who i had to keep out of trouble all the time though!!! just re-read what i wrote and that sounded like i was really OLD--- I'm 36...got out in '93...just seems like a long time ago when i look back on it sometimes...
coolold.gif
WELCOME!

welcome.gif
 GUNNY....

Take it easy on my younger fellow sailors though....I was an aviation structural mechanic in my navy days---never had to be babysat by anybody-- kids now-a-days though, I wouldn't doubt it...did have some marine friends who i had to keep out of trouble all the time though!!! just re-read what i wrote and that sounded like i was really OLD--- I'm 36...got out in '93...just seems like a long time ago when i look back on it sometimes...
coolold.gif
WELCOME!
You were AMS, he's ASE

Yep, that's right GUNNYBUSA.... Lord, ya'll had me rolling laughing as i read through this post...been in the house all afternoon since it's raining today here...trying to catch up on the board... enjoyed the post though....i think some of the folks here missed their calling...might have made some good comedians...
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Welcome aboard Dave.

I will throw my hat in for State Farm. They have the best rates I have found in California.

Best rates for me here in New York were from State Farm also.

Oh yea----WELCOME DAVE!!!!!!

Took so long for him to show I forgot who we were welcoming!!
biggrin.gif
Dave, glad to have you hear and nice color rid you got.

Back