Want to introduce a friend of mine.

"I WANT MY "CLICK" BACK........"  NO DAVE...HMPHhhhhh...now how do you like that
rock.gif
?......Now where did I put that O-R-G Customer Service #, Hey Randy....what's that number again
rock.gif
?.........
super.gif

Maybe Dave got into Santa Claus' "Magic Dust" !!!!  
coolold.gif
..and he's just peaking out blinds or somethin' right now.....

rock.gif

Come on Dave post up let them know your real before they have me committed
please.gif

Gunny I think you need take a Motrin (Vitamin M as we call it) and go lay down...or maybe you need to be hazed a little...because hazing actually happens in the civilian world..haha

...Dude....where's your buddy Dave? We are quickly approaching page 3 and no Dave yet.

....Dave has offically not entered the building.
lurk.gif

Gunny, even though you were somewhat of a "duckhead"
laugh.gif
at the meet n greet at Caps, some of us still consider you a friend. No need for you to make up special friends that only you can see!
rock.gif

Still no Dave!!!! Gunny you might want to check in to getting a padded Room I think that Gulf War Syndrome is getting Ya J/K LOL!!!

Give him time, he's still active duty and most likely had to drop his sailors off at the pool. He'll be here ( he better be here )

Thanks for the welcome.. GunnyBusa was right; Im a Gunny as well and I have sailors working for me, so I have to babysit them to get things accomplished.. Also Im not too computer smart, so its taking me a bit to get this site figured out..

2003_Hayabusa.jpg

Finally!!! Or did Gunny just create a new acct? Hrmmmmm...

smile.gif
Welcome to the oRg Dave
smile.gif

smile.gif

Thanks; Can anyone tell me the best place for FULL coverage insurance for the best deal on this bike?

A little about my bike..Yr/Make/Model: 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300R Mint Condition
Mileage: 4,300 miles
Color: Black/Charcoal two-tone
Condition: Outstanding/Garaged 100%

Modifications:
DynoJet Power Commander (computer interface cable and CD-ROM included)
Dual Yoshimura Carbon exhaust System
Chrome frame sliders

Extras:
Trailering "T-Bar"￾ strap-down bar. Specially made for hauling Hayabusa's to prevent handlebar straps from marring fairing. Works Great also, I recommend it if you dont have one.. Ck it out.. http://mtds-inc.com/_wsn/page2.html

2003_Hayabusa_.jpg

tickets.JPEG

Crew is "Waiting for Dave"

And he arrives!! (someone check that that is not Gunny's IP)

Thanks; Can anyone tell me the best place for FULL coverage insurance for the best deal on this bike?

A little about my bike..Yr/Make/Model: 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300R Mint Condition
Mileage: 4,300 miles
Color: Black/Charcoal two-tone
Condition: Outstanding/Garaged 100%

Modifications:
DynoJet Power Commander (computer interface cable and CD-ROM included)
Dual Yoshimura Carbon exhaust System
Chrome frame sliders

Extras:
Trailering "T-Bar"￾ strap-down bar. Specially made for hauling Hayabusa's to prevent handlebar straps from marring fairing. Works Great also, I recommend it if you dont have one.. Ck it out.. http://mtds-inc.com/_wsn/page2.html
State Farm

Well $80 for that piece of 1" stock and some eyelets welded on looks kind of pricey to me...

Look at "canyon dancers" they are a item that I have heard more good than bad about.. I prefer to use a wheel chock (Baxley) and then use tiedowns on the back half of bike.

Back