want to go faster than 186?

How far wil the bikes rpms go after this mod ? Is it unlimited or do you still need to change the ECU (I think thats what its called) ?

How far wil the bikes rpms go after this mod ? Is it unlimited or do you still need to change the ECU (I think thats what its called) ?
This mod does NOTHING to the ECU or REV LIMITER. This mod removes the computer restriction on 6th gear ONLY. All it does is let 6th gear REV to 10,800 on 01+ model bikes!
wink.gif

You have to contact DaveO for a modified ECU if you want to go past 10,800 in any gear.

Correct me if i'm wrong here...

If i have a PCIII installed and it was custom-mapped by a dealer on a Dyno... This is useless right?

rock.gif

Also i was curious... I installed a TRE after the mapping, does this affect anything?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|_ZeF
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142549533 -->

rock.gif

The 5th and 6th gear map are the same.

It wont change your PCIII maps but a TRE will make the bike think its in 5th all the time , so it will be in the 5th gear map all the time.

Correct me if i'm wrong here...

If i have a PCIII installed and it was custom-mapped by a dealer on a Dyno... This is useless right?

rock.gif

Also i was curious... I installed a TRE after the mapping, does this affect anything?
rock.gif
Installing a TRE without it being mapped for it is going to throw off your PC. It will be giving all gears the 5th gear reading so you won't get MAXIMUM HP!

Take the TRE off or get it mapped with it on. Take it off and GET THE GPS mod from JC....

rock.gif

Back