want to go faster than 186?

JC. I already have a modded GPS but my friend wants the same thing. Will we be able to get a core modded GPS back in a week to week and a half? He's not too fond of downtime.
biggrin.gif

JC couldnt help but notice how much youve changed and now resemble shawn penn[/QUOTE]
Yea,soo sorry to hear about your brother.....

It's okay because I had my way with Madonna when she was alot younger[/QUOTE]
I'd still take her today...
Your mod is the next thing I get...just don't know when I'll get around to installing it!

JC,

Just sent ya payment via PayPal. Did ya get it? Lemme know.

how different is the fuel map from 5th and 6th
do you loose or gain anything by having the 6th like the 5th except going over 186?

the cliffnote version is I mod the gear position sensor so it reads 1-n-2-3-4-5-5 unlike
a tre that reads 5-5-5-5-5-5-5
or a smart TRE 5-n-5-5-5-5-5
this way you keep the correct map in the correct gear
i am interested in this......do u provide directions on removing the sensor?

Click on the above link and download a copy of the Busa Shop Manual. The GPS is located just behind the clutch basket. You'll need a clutch holder tool from Parts Unlimited or elsewhere. Anyways, it's in the chapter involving "Engine Removal." But don't remove the engine. Just leave it in place as per instructions.

i am interested in this......do u provide directions on removing the sensor? [/QUOTE]
I doubt it,I believe you will need to use your service manual in the clutch section.

Back