wait a min, perez hilton was a miss america judge?

I don't even know who Perez Hilton is. Is he/she related to Paris Hilton?

As for the pagent contestants, I prefer to wait to watch until their "behind the scenes" tapes hit the internet. :whistle: :rofl:

I don't even know who Perez Hilton is. Is he/she related to Paris Hilton?

As for the pagent contestants, I prefer to wait to watch until their "behind the scenes" tapes hit the internet. :whistle: :rofl:

gay guy who runs an internet blog i believe about celebrities and there drama, also know for some other random stuff such as gay rights, and a few other things...

he changed his name to Perez Hilton to mock Paris Hilton and her ludicrousness.... he can be funny periodicly, as he generally has no problem attacking celebrities... other times its OHHH boy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perez_Hilton

behind the scenes, do you wanna see them putting electric tape pasties on, duct tape and hair spray on their butts and petroleum jelly on there teeth...

blech

ill pass..

Last edited:
gay guy who runs an internet blog i believe about celebrities and there drama, also know for some other random stuff such as gay rights, and a few other things...

he changed his name to Perez Hilton to mock Paris Hilton and her ludicrousness.... he can be funny periodicly, as he generally has no problem attacking celebrities... other times its OHHH boy...

Perez Hilton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

behind the scenes, do you wanna see them putting electric tape pasties on, duct tape and hair spray on their butts and petroleum jelly on there teeth...

blech

ill pass..

Thanks for the primer. I'm not current on celebrity culture.

I was referring to a different "behind the scenes" type of video, but didn't want to get too graphic for the "G" rating that is preferred here.

Point is 'it' should never have been a judge.
'it' should be in Siberia along with the rest of 'them'
You cannot procreate a race of beings if one of the sexes desires the same sex.
Put two men in a room and fifty yrs later how many come out ? Duh.
Cant believe we as a country even still have this discussion.
That 'alt style of life' needs to go and I pity the first teacher that tells either of my kids about the book called 'daddy's boyfriend' in school.
Like other poster said more of the 'agenda'

Dont worry I'm with you Ogre, it will bother me till the day I die...that and many others...

That 'alt style of life' needs to go and I pity the first teacher that tells either of my kids about the book called 'daddy's boyfriend' in school.

Dont worry I'm with you Ogre, it will bother me till the day I die...that and many others...

perez hilton is not an "it" he is a gay man.

not all of us share your bigoted views, and closed mindedness.

wow... blanca, my opinion of you just took a major hit... sad...

i respect everyones right to have an opinion about whats right and whats wrong... but blatent absolute biggotry i can't stand..

Last edited:
ok, i was being intentionally obtuse for the purpose of downplaying the bigotry. you caught me. congrats.
funny-pictures-kitten-did-it.jpg

anyway, some people don't like homos. big deal, takes all kinds, right?

ok, i was being intentionally obtuse for the purpose of downplaying the bigotry. you caught me. congrats.
funny-pictures-kitten-did-it.jpg

anyway, some people don't like homos. big deal, takes all kinds, right?

dis-liking someone over thier race, skin color, sexuality or religion is wrong and should be "accepted".

what if people of their skin color or religion have an uncanny tendency to blow stuff up? can i dislike/avoid them then?

what if people of their skin color or religion have an uncanny tendency to blow stuff up? can i dislike/avoid them then?

Do you hate germans because some of them were nazi's?

Christians because they led the slaughter of millions in the crusades?

The Dutch for Apartheid?

and on and on and on....

EVERY major group of people has some amount of terrible past and present haunting them... America by far being no exception(we LOVE to blow stuff up btw)....

my point is... just because a segment of a population does something.. do you hate the rest of that population on those grounds...

If you do, you must hate EVERYONE... heheh

Last edited:

disliking a person, based on thier actions is fine.

hating on people that you don't know because of thier skin color, religion, race, sexuality, socio-economic status or anything else is wrong...

i seem to recall irish catholics liking to blow stuff up....

i seem to recall a white american blowing up a federal building in OK?

your trying real hard to ignore the bigoted comment, and justifying it with a comparison to terrorism?

really?

he's not a bigot, he married a beaner :rofl:

In light of the subject of this thread (and I do not know who Perez is even)..

I think that the term you just shot out there related to a members spouse? crosses way over any lines we have here.... even in jest, satire or tricky wording, I think it is far to easily misinterpreted...

If you called my wife or better half something like that, I would most certainly take it poorly ...

Also, I have seen the "gay" thing over extended a bit too... I think the entire thread is getting to the point where you all could end up with black eyes.... (just my opin)

Last edited:
dis-liking someone over thier race, skin color, sexuality or religion is wrong and should be "accepted".

now, not to invite the banstick, but the last time i checked, gay is a behavior. someone's preference is not usually evident in public, ie., unless you're a teenager making out at lunch time. most people do what they do in private. those who CHOOSE to call attention to their preference, are drawing the judgement and scrutiny upon themselves.

In light of the subject of this thread (and I do not know who Perez is even)..

I think that the term you just shot out there related to a members spouse? crosses way over any lines we have here.... even in jest, satire or tricky wording, I think it is far to easily misinterpreted...

If you called my wife or better half something like that, I would most certainly take it poorly ...
that term was indeed used in jest, i happen to have a fair number of hispanics in my family, and there was no malicious intent behind the use of that particular word. if blanca is lurking around, please take this as a formal apology, i meant no disrespect to your wife bro. any woman who lets her hubby park his busa in the living room is ok by me for sure:cheerleader:

we still do....:rofl:
about irish catholics blowing stuff (typically cars) up, i do not agree with terrorism, however, they are not trying to blow ME up, so we are not at odds. so again, if i am prejudiced against a group, it's based upon how their actions (not their thoughts) affect me. perhaps this is a very narrow world view, but it's my world view.

now, if anyone is offended by the views in this thread, i hope the mods would not hesitate to delete the thread (i know i would have already, in light of recent events). however, i'd like to remind those of you who are offended that there are a number of other, non controversial sections and threads contained within this fantastic website, and rather than continue to be offended may choose to direct themselves over to those sections, and let this thread die. i'm actually sorry i started it.

Back