voodoo or similar exhaust for my busa

R4V3N

Registered
Hi
I really would like an undersump style exhaust like the voodoo ones but ive seen bad reviews on the voodoo pipes and also i would prefer the pipes to come out from under the bike flat as the voodoo comes out and up?

Please can someone confirm if the voodoo are any good as they do look awesome and does anyone know of any alternatives?

thanks

I always thought the voodoo system sounded awful, probably because the only one I ever heard was on a gsxr1000 down the street from me with a full voodoo exhaust. I rode with a guy on a busa a couple weeks ago that had voodoo slipons and they looked good and sounded great. I liked them better than my yoshimura slipons

From memory you'll have kickstand issues , I've heard it's cheaper to go to a parts place and get a couple exhaust tips :dunno:

From memory you'll have kickstand issues , I've heard it's cheaper to go to a parts place and get a couple exhaust tips :dunno:

:laugh:

that's for sure, and if they don't come from under bike every bottle hole or speed bump will rip them off..

interesting conversation!!! I have 2 brothers full exhaust but undecided if I want to change it and to what?? the two I had in mind was voodo or brock? which one would be a better combo for PWC5 with auto tune?

PREZ77 said:
Have you heard anything about the performance on the full voodoo exhaust?

Yes Sir! You will get nada other than noise.
Depending on who you talk to and who tunes your bike you will see 10-15 HP with the Brocks. The Alien Head is loud but sounds sweet:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Im running voodoo on my 08 and love them, can be a bit over the top when you get on it, but when a cager does something dumb it's a lot better than that little a** horn that suzuki gives you.:laugh: As far as the horsepower loss just go two up in the rear and you'll be happy with it. No kickstand issues on the install, they send spacers with the tips. The only really big downfall I've noticed is that I ordered the secondary baffles with them, and the set screws backed out and I lost one on the highway. I got up with voodoo and they sent me a new set no questions asked. I didn't put them back in, I like the sound better with them removed.

ok guys thanks very much for the replies - very interesting! im now not sure what to get? lol and i was also thinking will it be best to get a full system and if so what would be the best (that doesn't have cans at the back of the bike)?
Vance & Hinds im told are good?
Can anyone shed any light as ive never herd of them?

Also im sure ive seen a picture of a very short system that finishes at the front of the bike (below headers) - is something like this available/feasible :please: or was i either imagining it or perhaps an edited photo?

thanks again

i friend of mine bought voodoo's for his zx14, didn't sound good imo. was loud enough that i couldn't even tell if my bike was running while riding next to him AND for the $, he got little more than powdercoated echo tips. powdercoat that chipped because his kickstand would occasionally hit it.

the "very short system" you've seen probably was a turbo'd bike.

thanks mate and yea allot of people have said they are loud but not in a good way

and now you mention it yes thats where i saw the short pipe on a turbo busa on youtube :( so am i right in thinking that kinda thing is totally custom and unlikely available to buy?

Dump pipes come off a turbo. That exhaust system will run you around 8K, anyway I'm running the Brocks Short Meg and I like it. It reduced the weight of my bike by 37 lbs., sounds and looks better and added between 12-15 RWHP

Back