Second 'Busa ;)

kyenski9iron

Registered
Hi y'all, so this isnt quite my first busa, but I sold my last one and regretted every minute of it, so I just picked up 2003 'Busa (bone stock). Again its not new territory for me, but I have a question about exhaust options -

1.) Yoshimura TRS cans
2.) Voodoo

Which would be the better pipe to go with? any suggestions?

think that happens to some of us.. sell our busa for one reason or another.. I sold mine to get a sweet 09 ZX14 but that deal didn't work out. So I bought another 06 Busa and just so happens to be same color and year as one I sold. couldn't resist the bike again. this one.. has 2419 miles when I bought it. plan on doing some mods here and there. just did the buell foot peg mod today. has the see thru clutch cover and dude before me cut the cowling in excess so I may be looking to replace it. sorry but I don't care for jacked up parts. dang panels are $750 so am looking for a used one in good shape. will post pics on my page later. time to ride!!!

If you want a voodoo exhaust run down to you local auto parts store buy a chrome exhaust tip and exhaust clamp.....

Tahdaahhhh!!!! Congrats you now have a voodoo exhaust :whistle:

That is the basic gist of a voodoo exhaust minus an additional $300 overcharge. You will gain ZERO horsepower and you will gain a loud obnoxious chitty sounding bike..... Now do you still want a voodoo exhaust???

Back