Volkswagen and Porsche

In cycling, an average pro level rider can put out around 350 watts for an hour.

So if a pro is doing 350 watts, and I ride right behind him, my front wheel about 3” off his back tire, I can stay there with only putting out around 250 watts.

It follows that he his going as hard as he can, while I am resting a little, as I am not using all my energy.

If I time it right, wait for him to get tired, I will go past him, he will try and catch my slip stream, because I am recovered, I will be able to do around 450 watts for a few minutes, he will lose my slip stream and I will leave him behind. Means I rode him off my back wheel.

Well, now I don’t know what ‘watts’ means other than your term for energy. Drafting I do understand.

LOL, you are getting like Blanca, who will never forgive the Israelis, regarding their response after enticed into the 1948 war by the Arabs.

It’s 2024, what Canada did to the indigenous peoples and what Americans did to the native Indians, is part of the past, it’s part of our history, we learn from it and life goes on.
The UN redrew the map and created Israel
Groups of European Jews came in and began to push everyone out thru whatever measures they wanted
Villages, towns and tens of thousands of people were murdered by these Zionist settlers
They waged war on the people there
Enticed? What a load of crap. You are an absolute bootlicker for sure. Bibi is calling. Needs you to come wipe him.

The UN redrew the map and created Israel
Groups of European Jews came in and began to push everyone out thru whatever measures they wanted
Villages, towns and tens of thousands of people were murdered by these Zionist settlers
They waged war on the people there
Enticed? What a load of crap. You are an absolute bootlicker for sure. Bibi is calling. Needs you to come wipe him.
If I recall, I posted the whole saga in one post. From BC the Kingdom of Israel to today. So really we have argued this thing from A-Z back from Z-A and numerous repeats. No point in continuing in an endless argument where most Americans will never agree with you.

If I recall, I posted the whole saga in one post. From BC the Kingdom of Israel to today. So really we have argued this thing from A-Z back from Z-A and numerous repeats. No point in continuing in an endless argument where most Americans will never agree with you.
Then stop bringing it up every chance you get in threads that are totally unrelated. Most of the world is seeing this for what it is. Sorry if most Americans are blind like you.

Season 2 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons

we own a convertible *

I wouldn't anyway as cars don't interest me..

I just found it interesting that a company founded by the Nazi party is so revered and loved...and not canceled by those of today...

Yet they'll rip statues down and rename buildings and streets named after our Canadian founding fathers....
Porsche here
statue there
whatever
it's not like NASA hired
Nazi rocket engineers or something.

LOL

cheers
ken

Back