Vanity

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
I was playing around with Tripod free web hosting service last night and had a lil bit of fun trying my hand at putting together my own personal web page showing off modz and upgrades.  Most of the pages on my site are under construction, so please take a look and tell me what you think of what I have so far. Also please sign my guest book.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>          My Webpage !</span></span>

Thanks
TY

nice
cool.gif

Did you guyzz click onto the sub titles to the right, to view the other pages ?

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127232525 -->

Thanks, Playaz, not bad for my first time at this $hid .

BigBSBusa
Just Another 'Busa Lover!

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:13.11
Location: Off Fightin' the War on Terror (Again!) Posted: Sep. 20 2005,09:27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Rhythm @ Sep. 20 2005,11:08)
Did you guyzz click onto the sub titles to the right, to view the other pages ?

Yeah, but only the polished rims page had anything on it. [/QUOTE]

I know, I just wanted to know if you guys thought it was user friendly, easy to navigate yourself around finding everything. So I take it no had any problem finding their way around and also played around with enlarging the photos too ?

Hosting videos will be my next move (Playboy channel) .
afro.gif

05BUSABLU
Professional Pilot

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:7.67

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
looking good, easy to get around in, now get the polishing pages up i got work to do....lol  [/QUOTE]

Yes sir, right away sir, now kizz my azz !  
tounge.gif
J/k
Hopefully I'll have everything loaded up by next week.

Also I just would like to thank everyone that showed me some luv by signing my guest book.  
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127239696 -->

nitrousjunkie
Semper Fi !!!!

Group: Hayabusa.org Race Sponsor
Avg posts/day:8.76
Location: United Arab Emirates/ Springlake North Carolina Posted: Sep. 20 2005,11:08

PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/QUOTE]

And, you know it aint Eazy !
cool.gif

Looks good but maybe the only thing i would change is the color of the link text or the box color when u mouse over the link so u still can read it

Back