Gents allow me to present....

... my favorite one. I'm in love!!!!
She looks like one of the Olsen twins, but fatter.
tounge.gif

Fatter? Nah... but stacked! Fatter is just the WRONG word lol!!!

But, yeah, she does look like the Olsen twins in a way.

VA Busa was right this has to be it.  I saw the Oaza Restaurant sign in the background behind your future wife. I once had to take a bus trip from Turkey to Switzerland and went through Bulgaria/Croatia/Yugo. If I had known this scene was so close I would have said, "Screw Rome." When in Hvar...

http://dnn.hvar.hr/Default.aspx?tabid=345

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153887694 -->

TURKEY!

Been there, done that, loved every minute of it. If I had to guess I would say Castle by the sea, Alanya, Addana or Istanbul but I have never been to Istanbul so I cant say for sure what the beaches are like on the Black Sea.

You fuggers stay away from my Russian bride cuz she's all mine, she told me last night while I was dreaming of riding the Busa to the moon with a jet pack attached to the exhausts.....
Oh and If ever in the Former Yugoslavia, you will see places named "Restoran Oaza" everywhere.
Hvar ain't it so "Keepa tryin, okay mang?"....

You fuggers stay away from my Russian bride cuz she's all mine, she told me last night while I was dreaming of riding the Busa to the moon with a jet pack attached to the exhausts.....
Oh and If ever in the Former Yugoslavia, you will see places named "Restoran Oaza" everywhere.
Russian!!!

Dang.. cant date her anyway, security clearance issues and all..

oh wait.. I am married.. well guess that is two reasons now
biggrin.gif

So since we have established the location is old Russia, are any of those girls for sale?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
tounge.gif

Oh wait, I am married, damn keep forgetting after reading your thread.....

rock.gif

Fatter? Nah... but stacked! Fatter is just the WRONG word lol!!!

But, yeah, she does look like the Olsen twins in a way.
Pan I was being facecious.  The Olsen twins weigh about 98 lbs. combined.  That's why I said...oh forget it.
I know what you meant... so don't get your eggs scrambled.
smile.gif

And remember... written words on a forum are not the same as "hearing them".... so we all are gonna get crossed up and misunderstood from time to time... even though I knew what you were saying. I just make quick posts and spit out whatever I'm feeling at the time... so sorry if it seemed like I was making a "comeback". hahahahaha!!!!

(you should have said phatter! i forgot to add that!)

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: "oops!!!"|1153891059 -->

Hmmm...I think I've seen that McDonalds sign somewhere before as well.
biggrin.gif

Euro babes are the hottest... that's pretty much all I gots ta say right now!!!

Since this is a pg13 rated forum, I'll stop and not go on about "why"..........

Euro babes are the hottest... that's pretty much all I gots ta say right now!!!

Since this is a pg13 rated forum, I'll stop and not go on about "why"..........
rock.gif
SINCE SOMEONE WILL NOT ELABORATE I GUESS WE NEED TO SETTLE WITH MORE PICS, SO WHAT DO YOU SAY, WHERE ARE THE REST OF UM!!!!!!!!

Back