Vance & Hines vs Yoshi slips

Milton

Registered
Dear Friends:

I explored all the sounds of the inmense variety of exhausts from youtube.

I have the folowing statements:

Yosi slip ons = low weight OEM exhausts. Sound is identical!!!

Better sound, look and performance for the price VANCE CS ONE Black version.

Do you agree?

Regards

All slip ons are going to give 1 to 2 hp if any, you'll never notice the power gain. Go with whatever you like the looks and sound of. You also won't need a new fuel map, bolt em on and go.:beerchug:

The sound of the Yoshimura R-77 slipons is definitely not the same as OEM. Much better especially at rpm's in the powerband. I can't speak to the V&H as I have not heard them in person. You can't really judge the sound by a Youtube video as there are to many variations. As for looks, I love my R-77's but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It's a pretty safe bet that similar types of mufflers are going to have similar volumes for slipons. Cans will be quieter until you open it up, megaphones louder and throater, shorties raspy and loudest. There is a bigger variation in full systems.

IMG_0341.jpg

Last edited:
I have NOT heard the V&H in person so I am unable to give you an opinion. However, I am very happy with the YOSH TRC CF slip-ons on my bike (look, fitment, sound and performance)

The V & H looks a lot like the Yoshi R-77 actually. For me Suzuki and Yoshi sort of go together, but the V & H looks pretty nice if you want something a little different.

Now if you were to add the V & H header that would probably give her a nice throaty sound but you would need a custom map then also.

i have never heard the CS one on a busa, but my buddy has them on his zx13.5 and i gotta give it to him.. they sound amazing. calm and collected at cruise and screaming upper rpm range.. like a ferrari or something. they sound good.

My friends wife has the V&H CS one slip-ons on her 08 Busa! They sound fantastic when up in the RPMs! Jus sayin`

i have just put yoshi r22 slippys on my gen 2 and they do make a big difference, def sounds faster (didnt sound like a scooter anymore) :laugh:and is more inclined to spin the back wheel now, prob due to the weight difference, v&h make bloody good exhausts, i had the bigshots on my m109r and was the best thing i put on that with a full remap:)

Back