Vance better than Yoshi?

Milton

Registered
I try to compare slip ons betwen yoshi and Vance & Hines CS One. I think VH are better because the sound is more deep and loud. I think yoshi slip ons have a sound near identical to stock silencers.

Aestheticaly, VH CS one are great look for busas!

My opinion is VH CS one better than Yoshi slip ons, what do you think?

Regards,

Milton

You think the CS one are an intermediate point on loudness between yoshi and tsukigi cannon?.

What alternative you have for better sound than yoshi, but nice for long rides.

Thank you

Just a observation on the Yosh TSR's I have. Near stock sound with the silencers inserts installed. Pull them out, they are advertised to be just 2 db louder, which is fine by me. I don't need to be loud, but has a very good bass note to them that I like.
Build quallity are very good, IMO.

My Yosh RS3 sound much better than stock cans. Got them used for 200 dollars, not a scratch on them. They are not to loud and sound great. :)

Slip-ons don't suck .
They look nice , have a slightly louder , more high performance tone , save a little weight , and don't require a power commander .
I didn't need the 2-3 horse my Akrapovic slip-ons added , but I like how my bike looks / sounds ALOT more now than before .
Choosing between one brand or another is just a style / personal preference choice ... whatever suits your ear .

You think the CS one are an intermediate point on loudness between yoshi and tsukigi cannon?.

What alternative you have for better sound than yoshi, but nice for long rides.

Thank you
I don't know if the CS Ones are in between the Yoshi's and the Tsukigi Cannon in sound, the Cannon is pretty darn loud lol. But they do offer a quiet insert for the Cannon now too if you wanted to go that route. The Cannon is wayyy to loud for me though :laugh: It does sound like the CS Ones might be a good choice for you soundwise though :thumbsup:
One thing I have to mention, if you're buying new you might want to consider just going ahead and getting a full system over slip-ons, the price will be close to the same, and the full system will give you a BIG power boost and a VERY noticeable difference in handling and weight savings. You would need a power commander with a full system, which is a little more money, but when I switched from my slip-ons to my full system I KNEW I should have did it right from the start........it was awesome!!! If you're going with slip-ons I'd try and find a nice used set at a good price. If you buy new slip-ons most likely within a year or so you'll be selling them (and losing money) to upgrade to a full system anyways....thats almost always how it seems to go. (which is exactly what I did :laugh: )

I think slip ons are a good option for me, my interest is good "music" and good "look", less weight, but I love the simetry of the two silencers. I dont like the left rear wheel "nude". I know my limitation in handling a beast like the busa, 3 or 10HP more I can handle it.

The price of full system + power commander, I think its double than slip ons.

The yoshi slip ons have all the same sound or not. For great sound what model of Yoshi you like (slip ons). Do you think Vance slip ons sound is better than yoshi Slip ons.

Regards,

Mr. Slip On

Jeje, Milton

I have the Yosh slip on's and I love them. I like the look the most. Much less bulky than stock. I also like the fact that they are almost as quiet as stock at low rpm's but give a nice loud rip when opened up. I've had run in's with the 5-0 and loud pipes before and I doubt they would even notice these around town, they are very quiet.

Yes Sir, but on neither of the two post I received your opinion, thats its the reason y continue with the question...

After hearing the M5's shorties from Twobrothers on youtube and from talking to an Org member that exhaust would be my choice for a deep tone. :thumbsup:

Back