Vance and Hines

Very intrested as well. Do they make a full exhaust or is it just available in a slip on.
How do they sound or they loud or very quite. Please keep me informed.
:poke::poke:

I've been looking into them, the web site states slip on's but also sell the header as a seperate piece. O2 bunges are on them.
I think they look great, V&H's website shows at least 10hp gain.

Some one order up and see if the header and slip ons combine for the full deal!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Man I had them on my 97 CBR 600 and LOVED IT! Sounded so throaty and LOUD! Omgosh. Would love to get it again for my busa if they come out with a single round can. I don't like the design but what an awesome sounding exhaust!

i saw them at daytona bike week and have to say if i had the money they would be on the bike right now they sounded mean and nasty

I'm a dealer and soon as the full deal is ready i will have more info...

Man I had them on my 97 CBR 600 and LOVED IT! Sounded so throaty and LOUD! Omgosh. Would love to get it again for my busa if they come out with a single round can. I don't like the design but what an awesome sounding exhaust!

They do sound great IMO! If only they made a single sided unit :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I heard the rumor/wish on this site - that the V & Hines header could be used with slip ons from other manufacturers. I would like to use my dual r-77 slipons with the Vance and Hines header. Does any one have any info on this? Please and thank-you...ziggy

bought them for my busa, never seen them here in the netherlands so i had to have them.

i realy love the way they look and the sound is awesom, it is so screaming loud and raw, i like them verry much.

regards

Dutch1300

I have just the slip-ons. They are louder than stock but far from obnoxious. Nowhere near as loud as my Two-Bros cans on my old FZ6. I really like the way they look and they were an easy install.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310662482.690541.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310662513.584934.jpg

I have the Yosh R-77 Carbons, and Vance and Hines had a tent set up at the AMA races at Road America. I wanted to sell my cans INSTANTLY the moment I heard the CS-Ones.. They sound beautiful. Not UBER-quiet like the Yosh's.. Look great too!

I still might change it up some day...

Love mine!!!
Nice growl down low and they don't get too high pitched at high rpms.

I think I am going to go brock alien head... I have been very tempted to get the Vance and Hines though...

Vance and Hines and Suzuki go way back. Starting with 2 valve GS motors in drag racing -- supporting Team Hammer in endurance racing as time progressed to now , with a killer race shop that does Busa and other heads.

Out of my experience with the Busa's , mid range needs and always leaning towards using dual exhaust - I like this dual header best . I'll try to find another forum thread to post that has some actual dyno results from another country.

Busa engines- cam them if ya got em :D

Back