Updated pics of my Busa! Oct 31st!!!

Yo dude, what HID kit do you have? How was in the install? Any extra parts like relays or anything you had to buy? Iv heard that Gen 2 busas have problems with HIDS (like you need to start the bike a certain way)? AND where did you get the tint spray (whats it called)?

Its a regular hid kit i believe 10000k bulbs that i bought off of ebay and my friend did the install so i couldn't tell you. From what i have experienced I have had no problems at all and can start my motor whenever i want. Not to sure about what people are talking about because i have heard the same thing. But no problems here. The tint spray my friend ordered off of ebay and i have no idea what name brand it was. I know it was from japan.

very sweet bike:beerchug: did you use vht night shade spray?

Sorry expat i have no clue what name brand it is. My friend had the tint spray and ordered it off ebay but he doesn't have the bottle anymore. I know it was some tint spray from japan. Thanks for the compliment!!! :thumbsup:

new photo

Nov 4, 2009

IMG_1193.jpg

hey i noticed that your friends busa has the hayabusa brake rotors. does he have a better pics. i want to see the wear and tear. i like the look the want to be able to stop. i want to put it on my rear brakes.

Where did you find the black headlight.

It's a headlight cover and I typed headlight cover for 2009 hayabusa and found the website that way. I can't remember the company name. I believe it's super bike store LLC...Hope this helps somewhat

Back