Updated pics of my Busa! Oct 31st!!!

rekeene

Registered
I just added the rear caliper hanger from exotic cycles which cost $164 and he is the only person that sells it for the gen 2 busa's right now, rear galfer wave rotor, vortex sprockets both front and back, frame plugs,headlight cover, spike fairing bolt kit, license plate bracket with led, and smoked the front turn signals darker! Also I know someone is going to say it so let me say this, I know the headlight cover is illegal and I really don't care! The law can kiss my :moon: The bike is very dirty in pics just got done riding! Enjoy the pics!

p.s:The other bike in one of the pics is one of my close friends bike John(3gturbo)

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

Last edited:
2 Questions, where did you get that plate mount, i think its cool, and how did you smoke the turn signals? Oh and did you get that headlight cover from the guys in england? I just got the same thing, it looks great, shuts out a lot of light, im gonna need HID'S now!

2 Questions, where did you get that plate mount, i think its cool, and how did you smoke the turn signals? Oh and did you get that headlight cover from the guys in england? I just got the same thing, it looks great, shuts out a lot of light, im gonna need HID'S now!

I used spray tint for the turn signals but covers for the headlight and brake light. I believe the headlight cover i bought was from a company based out of england named supersports store LLC...Yes you will need HID'S! lol...the regular halogen bulbs will not give much of any output through the headlight cover! Post some pics up when you get your mods done! Oh yeah the plate mount is on ebay for $120-140 bucks from hayabusaparts4u...that's the seller name! Take care!:beerchug:

Nice bike man...but, "The law can kiss my azz"? ???

Thanks bro but no offense if your in law enforcement or anything but it's my opinion that a headlight cover you should not get pulled over for. But since it's a law I understand that they have to do their job and I'll just pay the fine if I get pulled over...But I do appreciate everything else that they do for us like stopping drunk drivers, catching murderers, drug dealers, etc! :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone with such positive feedback!!! I appreciate it!
Who done the swingarm?
I bought it from full throttle cycles.

Thanks to everyone with such positive feedback!!! I appreciate it!

Last edited:
:poke:Badass Bro...Badass!!:bowdown:

Thanks for all the hard work on my bike John! Couldn't have done it all from completely stock to looking like this in just 5 weeks! I can't wait till I become a rookie on the forum from a recruit and get a stripe! :bowdown: LOL

Yo dude, what HID kit do you have? How was in the install? Any extra parts like relays or anything you had to buy? Iv heard that Gen 2 busas have problems with HIDS (like you need to start the bike a certain way)? AND where did you get the tint spray (whats it called)?

Back