Update

OB_suiciderider

Registered
My friend, it is my firm belief you are getting the business. I don't mean that in a good way.

I brought my machine to a dealer other than the one I bought it from. I was told to bring it in 1st thing Mon. morning as it was Sat and the shop was closing up. The parts were already on site for any (ANY) 'busa owners bringing their rides in for recall work.

I returned on Monday morning and picked up my baby Monday afternoon with the work having been completed. (cam chan & fuel petcock)

Since the calendar has not reverted to 2000 I am pretty sure your 'busa is under warranty. If you are not satisfied with that dealer I encourage you to visit another for recall work and you can not legally be refused.

Please post back. Good Luck.

Had my fuel filter replaced and was so pose to have my chain tensioner replaced but they said they did not have the tensioner in stock but when I did my appointment which was about a month ago I was told both parts where in and in fact I did see the tensioner and the guy put it aside.It is now two weeks and I don't think it takes that long for them to get the tensioner.They did bill Suzuki for both jobs even thou they did just the fuel filter.Is this fraud or what?This is Grand Prix Yamaha Suzuki of Santa Clara Northern Californa.Should I call Suzuki main office or the California Better Bussiness Bureau?
12-1-99 Talked to dealer and they did charge or credit job for filter only but said that the chain Tensioner is on back order.It's funny cause my customer slip shows both jobs and man hours.
I was going to delete this post but I will leave it as it is but I straigten out the mess with Grand Prix of Santa Clara and my chain Tenioner.I will no longer put out bad posting until I get all the facts.Sorry again to Grand Prix and the staff.
[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 01 December 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 02 December 1999).]

Just a quick update.

30000kms

1 blown engine (cam chain tensioner)

1 broken subframe (faulty weld)

Scratched RH fairing

Scratched LH generator cover

8 rear tyres

4 front tyres

EMPTY WALLET!

Your warranty on your bike starts the day you pick your bike up from the dealer,and you can have any dealer nation wide service your bike under warranty and they can not turn you down.

Back