update on my brother(member werdkat)

sweet tea man

Registered
His surgury on his knee went well thursday. The doc said while he was in there he did not see any signs of damage to his ACL which is great, but he is getting around by wheelchair right now and in some pretty good pain.

Just wanted to update those who had asked;) I know he appreciates the concern. Keep you guys updated as he gets going.
Posted via Mobile Device

i talked to him today and found out he was out at petsmart.............so i started going off on him telling him how much of an idiot he was for being out and about, he didnt need to be on that leg, blah, blah blah.

then he calmly told me he had been in a wheelchair the whole day.

talk about feeling like an idiot:rofl:

well werdkat is a very familiar name to me. Hope he is doing better even sooner!:beerchug:

i talked to him today and found out he was out at petsmart.............so i started going off on him telling him how much of an idiot he was for being out and about, he didnt need to be on that leg, blah, blah blah.

then he calmly told me he had been in a wheelchair the whole day.

talk about feeling like an idiot:rofl:
Ooops.:laugh:

Just had my knee done. I started in on it a bit to soon,was limping a bit and that threw out my hip,then back. :banghead:

Speedy recovery to your Bro.

RSD.

just another update

he's out of the wheel chair and up on a crutch/cane. been moving around pretty decent and has been back to work since last week.

still fussing about how long he has before he can get back on a bike.

Back