Update on Lindsay

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
It's been a little while since I posted anything about Lindsay and mail call to you all. Here is what has occurred...

Lindsay has a care giver that comes in the evenings to stay with her overnite. On Sat we took several letters and packages up to her to get pictures of her opening them up. When we got up to her house she was eating so we told her that we would come back. We left the packages on her desk and told her we would come back later to open them. Eating for Lindsay is a time consuming process and doing more than one thing at a time isnt going to happen... Things just didn't work out for us to get up there that evening because of several reasons... When we went up on Sun to open the packages the only thing I found was open letters and packing on her little desk. I looked at her and asked her if she opened those letters without me and she smiled big and signed to me "Yes". I told her that I was supposed to be there so that I could get pics for you guys but she signed to me that she just couldn't stand it, she convinced her new caregiver that it was normal to open the packages so her new nurse helped her.

I will get some pics or something for you guys that didn't get a pic taken of her opening, maybe a sneaky grin with her holding your letter or something... We checked the mail yesterday and we have a few more new ones that we will try to get to her tomorrow... Thank you all for keeping her busy and happy....

cap

That's awesome! I'm glad she's doing well and in high spirits. She'll be getting a card from west TX soon!

Glad she's doing ok.
Hope she got the package Lynne and me sent her.
Looking forward to seeing some more pics.
Send her my love.
Dave.

this is hilarious! i could just see her doing this as i was reading it...wtg Lindsay :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it! I updated the Facebook page last night with some Cool Cow pics. I have more to add, but was at the wrong computer last night :beerchug:

She was excited to see what she got. I don't think I could have waited either. I am glad she is enjoying them.

That is wonderful! I didn't realize that we could send more letters (stupid of me), so I'll send another.

Back