Brocks Performance sends Lindsay a package

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
A week or so ago I was contacted by Ben Knight a represenative of Brocks Performance. Brock has hung around the org for a long time and every once in awhile he post up. Ben contacted me and told me that Brock had read the thread about my neice Lindsay and how the forum had been and is still rallying around her. Brock wanted to send her a package so we set up the shipping details. Today a package came in the mail so I took it up to Lindsay and you guys just can't imagine the excitement she has when we walk in for "Mail Call". She doesn't get many visitors at all and since she can't speak and can only use sign language from her right side it makes communicating with her difficult unless you know sign (I do, had to learn for her).

So I open the box with her and there is a new ball cap, a handfull of dragbike.com and Brocks performance decals (we were looking for places on her motorized wheelchair to put the decals) and a new "Stupid Fast" Brocks T shirt.... Lindsay was thrilled, I get to be the guy to see the smile and excitment on her face every time, pictures just don't do the emotion justice...

Here is a few pics, I think you can see that she loved the attention that Brock put out for her.... THANK YOU BROCK for making my neice feel special even if only for a few moments....

1.jpg

2.jpg

Brock this picture is specifically for you... Remember she can't speak words but she does know sign language.... She is signing THANK YOU!
3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thats awesome and to be honest brought a tear to my eye. It shows me that some people in this world really care about people!

That was so nice of them to do something for her.:thumbsup:

Is the PO BOX still valid if you want to send a card of something to Lindsay.

Brock is a super nice guy. Good on him, even though he has gone over to the 'green side' :laugh:

Capt please confirm info below as still being correct.

Lindsay Rogers
PO Box 162
Newcastle, OK 73065

Brock is a super nice guy. Good on him, even though he has gone over to the 'green side' :laugh:

Capt please confirm info below as still being correct.

Lindsay Rogers
PO Box 162
Newcastle, OK 73065

Yep, still good...

Back