UPDATE for those that wanted to know...

Congrats! Glad to hear it went well. Sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders. Wish you the best for the second date!
ThumbsUp.gif
Of course, we'll want to hear about that one too.
laugh.gif

Dating 101

First Question

Why would you want to give up all your freedom?

Second Question

What makes her worth it?
What freedoms am I giving up? I don't do anything now that I wouldn't when married. I'm basically a single married man...

She seems to have a good head on her shoulders, a good personality, and she is generally a good person.

You said you wanted a drill sargent! So I suggest that EVERYONE that reads this do this for you ....

I WANT EVERYONE THAT READS ANY THREAD THAT YAMAPOSTWHORE STARTS TELL HIM TO "DROP AND DO 20" !!!!!

Have you seen the movie Mr. Woodcock ? It's hella funny , but you are Farley , now give me a lap Farley !

Okay, mister cynical here.
laugh.gif

Very happy you found a chick that makes you excited to see her again. You're 24 yrs old...correct? You're in process of a diet/workout program? I see you have a good deal of change going on in life right now. Take things slow, relationships that last take a long time to build so don't worry nor rush it. If you have to work to MAKE it happen, you will work a hundred times harder to MAKE it last. You probably already think you know this. And I know that being alone sucks. But you don't have to be alone. Seems you have plenty of friends to talk to and hang out with. A girlfriend is a plus but rushing is a relevant thing....you will rush in and hope to rush back out one day.

Work on your weight and whatever makes you happy, it will change your life. THEN, allow that person you have become to go from striving for happiness to achieving it.

take care and best of luck.

laugh.gif

Very happy you found a chick that makes you excited to see her again. You're 24 yrs old...correct? You're in process of a diet/workout program? I see you have a good deal of change going on in life right now. Take things slow, relationships that last take a long time to build so don't worry nor rush it. If you have to work to MAKE it happen, you will work a hundred times harder to MAKE it last. You probably already think you know this. And I know that being alone sucks. But you don't have to be alone. Seems you have plenty of friends to talk to and hang out with. A girlfriend is a plus but rushing is a relevant thing....you will rush in and hope to rush back out one day.

Work on your weight and whatever makes you happy, it will change your life. THEN, allow that person you have become to go from striving for happiness to achieving it.

VERY good advice. Thank you.
winkold.gif

laugh.gif

VERY good advice. Thank you.  
winkold.gif
i think he has some good advice there till the end..just cause i got lost (im a guy i confuse easy) but if she makes you happy enough that she is all you think about...dont put her to the side to acheive your weight goals FIRST. true love and happyness is far more rewarding than being 175lbs. I'm NOT saying ditch the weight goals just make HER another reason to get in shape. Cause you want her to be even MORE attracted to you....come on everyone is probably saying love is blind...blah blah blah...we all KNOW we want to look as attractive as we can for our special someone.

All im trying to say is chase her first and let her be ANOTHER reason to get in shape.

but dont over due the chasing
cool.gif

Back