update after wreck

05BUSABLU

Donating Member
Registered
well the wife and i went up to tucson on tuesday and i put a deposite down on this, i had my firat sesions of rehab and went to work today. surgery went well. now its just all about healing up and getting back on the saddle. i want to thak everyone for all the kind words while i was down. it ment alot to know ppl cared, my wife was impressed as well.

Dennis & Catherine

GSX1300RK6_BlackRed_640009.jpg

Great looking! Hope you heal up quick!

Hang in there...it will get better
cool.gif

Congrats on the new Busa
beerchug.gif
Look sweeeeeet!

thinking these will go on as soon as it gets here, i have my exhuast, pc3r,framesliders, k&n filter,some carbonfiber inners and nose peices, and some other small goodies too

srs2_full.jpg

congrats dude. Glad to hear things are shaping up for you. Cant wait to see some pics of the new Busa!

Congrats! That is surely good motivation to keep up with the PT!!! Beauitful bike!!! Get well soon!!!

thanks everyone. its hard reading about everyone riding while im limping around. things are good and will continue to get better.im gonna have fun putting all the goodies on the new baby while i continue to heal up for the first ride. i love life!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|05BUSABLU
Reason for Edit: "dee.dee.dee"|1132288235 -->

Hope everything continues to go well!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Also Congrats!!!

beerchug.gif

thinking these will go on as soon as it gets here, i have my exhuast, pc3r,framesliders, k&n filter,some carbonfiber inners and nose peices, and some other small goodies too
Glad to hear ya healing up ok...Keep up the good work.

by the way who makes them there rearsets....Look pretty sweet.

john

Back