Uhoh, Mr. Brown stopped by again

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
and he brought me this!!!!! :cheerleader:

Got everything from NewEnough. The boots were on closeout and the jacket as well, so I got it all for the price of the boots at normal prices.

The jacket is mesh with a liner, fits like a well-worn glove. It's a little flashy for my normal tastes but why not, I pilot a low-flying busa, I can do whatever I want. Am I right or am I right?

The boots are awesome. Finally I have toe-sliders again so I look forward to wearing them off and buying new ones this summer. Again, a little flashy for my tastes but they were out of basic black and the price was too good to pass up.

IMG_0173.jpg

and he brought me this!!!!! :cheerleader:

Got everything from NewEnough. The boots were on closeout and the jacket as well, so I got it all for the price of the boots at normal prices.

The jacket is mesh with a liner, fits like a well-worn glove. It's a little flashy for my normal tastes but why not, I pilot a low-flying busa, I can do whatever I want. Am I right or am I right?

The boots are awesome. Finally I have toe-sliders again so I look forward to wearing them off and buying new ones this summer. Again, a little flashy for my tastes but they were out of basic black and the price was too good to pass up.

Sweet duds dude. Great looking jacket.

I just went to a flashy "Dragon" helmet myself (for the Busa Bash) from my usual basic black. I like your new gear. :thumbsup:

This is in addition to the collection of helmets, jackets, pants, gloves and other Sidis I have collected over the years. If gear is good, more gear is better.

Someday I'll build that gear trophy case I've always dreamed of.

Nice gear!! That was a good score on that stuff. Don't worry about being flashy...just wear it with pride!! I love to look flashy when on my Busa...it makes people TRY to catch up so they can see what ya have on!!:thumbsup:

Back