Need help finding some riding pants!

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
Need to get some riding pants for safety reasons between now and when riding season starts again. I want something reasonably priced that looks good, has armor, has removable knee slider, and of course can fit my 6'5" frame. My jacket is an AGV Busa with an 8" zip in the back, although I am not concerned about the zippers matching as this can be changed by a tailor pretty easily. I looked on newenough and found some cool Alpine Stars and Technics but they don't seem like they would fit length wise, maybe i'm wrong. I am 6'5", 190lbs, 34" waist and have a 36" inseam. Anybody have any ideas? I need help. I don't have riding boots/shoes yet so I guess that will have to be part of this as well. TIA
smile.gif

Well The Race pants WILL be a little bit short as they are designed to work with race boots and fit inside. They are made a little short for comfort.

Order your stuff from NewEnough and work with em'. They are great folks and you can just try out stuff till you find exactly what you need. Otherwise, I would get measured and order up some Z-Custom, or Vanson.

However, at 6'5" and 190 The naturally SLIM fit of the Alpinstar's, or other Euro manufactered gear will prolly fit perfect right off the shelf.
thumbs-up.gif

Liked the look of the Alpine Stars but worried about the length, even with a riding boot it seems like it would be too short based on newenough descriptions. It sucks being tall sometimes.
wink.gif

I'm 6'3"/225 with a 36" inseam and want to get a pair of the AGV Vented Sportrider Leather Pants. Best deal I have found on them is from <a href="http://www.parts411.com">Parts 411<a>. Also going to give their Pro Roadrace Boots a try. Thankfully I don't need a 17!
biggrin.gif

First Gear..... They have Tall lengths and there made by Hein Gericke! Most of their stuff is warrantied for Ten Years.
I'm 6'5", 225lbs (34 w, 36 length)

Jesus H. Christ....you sure are some tall fuggers!

Damn...I need to hem up my pants if they go over 32. 6'5"? Dayum....

Then again, I AM only 5'8".
biggrin.gif

Don't know where you'd get some though....

Back