Uh oh.... Chalfers....

Alright i got off my lazy butt and got a pic of the rear rotor. Its been sitting in my trailer for about a week :beerchug: The rear rotor cost me like 30 bucks and came from cali :thumbsup:
It matches the fronts well

I am pretty sure my Roadlok will work with this. The slots are pretty big. It was important to me when choosing a rear to get one that the roadlok would still work...

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

If those are the Arashi rotors someone here has already tested them. A bit later in the season when I have more cash I'm going to look into upgrading my brakes, radial MC (Prolly one of pashnits), arashi's, etc.

My Roadlok works with the rear rotor very very nicely :cheerleader:

I started bedding in the rotors. Did some 30-10mph braking for about 30 minuts up and down my barracks parking lot. They feel pretty good so far. A little iffy with them but they stop very nicely.

Thats cool, what pads you runnin?! And the word Chalfers just cracks me up!!:rofl:

Ceramic Pads I also bought on eBay. From the seller Sixity

Pics of the new rotors:
(Rotors are a bit dirty because I rode them around the parking lot to wear them in a bit)
SO happy my Roadlok still works to help keep the bike safe when not in the trailer :cheerleader:

DSC08121.jpg

DSC08120.jpg

Dont throw away your stockers. You will need them when these warp after a few rides. Trust me, I burnt through two sets in about 500 miles. Not even riding hard. Pure Junk.

Dont throw away your stockers. You will need them when these warp after a few rides. Trust me, I burnt through two sets in about 500 miles. Not even riding hard. Pure Junk.

Wont part with the stockers until I am sure these will do. Sorry for your bad experience with them. Others have seemed to have goo things to say... hmmm

A little on the go update. The braking power definitely feels just as strong.

Smoothness... ehh not so smooth right now. I dont know if thats because of braking them in or not because i have never broken in rotors before... time will tell. I put about 40 miles on them today so far

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

RussellJ, how are these working out now that you have had them on for a short bit?

Ya, I was looking for some like that for a Gen II, but did not find them. Still would wait anyway to see how they are doing for RussellJ.

Back