Uh oh.... Chalfers....

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Coming soon to a busa near you... :laugh:

Actually my busa :thumbsup:
I have the rear but it is in the trailer...
After I install them Ill post pics and review of the Chalfer Ceramic Pads I have been runnning for nearly 1,000 miles :thumbsup:

IMAG0230.jpg

It's now the Chamerican way! We are in debt up to our eyeballs with them so it is nice of them to give us discounted prices :laugh:

It's now the Chamerican way! We are in debt up to our eyeballs with them so it is nice of them to give us discounted prices :laugh:

I know right!!! Its very generous :thumbsup:
I pay the escalated prices in other ways to them. Not directly on the rotors :laugh:

Only difference from these to the Galfer Superbike Rotors is that I am sure these are not Cryo-treated I am sure. Could be wrong but i HIGHLY doubt the chinese cryo treated these.

EDIT: Unless they actually come from the factory that makes Galfer rotors.... Which again could be a possibility but I am not crossing my fingers :laugh:

hmmmm, I am intrigued.... I would think the chemical composition would matter more with rotors due to heating/cooling characteristics. You have any reviews or additional info on these?? How much did you pay? :thumbsup:

Let us know how they work out for you. Your like the new chinese product review guy around here. :laugh::beerchug:

hmmmm, I am intrigued.... I would think the chemical composition would matter more with rotors due to heating/cooling characteristics. You have any reviews or additional info on these?? How much did you pay? :thumbsup:

I paid 170 (200 shipped total for fronts and rear) shipped for the set :thumbsup: I know of no one with the exact chinese rotors but others here on the Org have used the wave rotors from china with no problems at all. One guy who frequents the track and pushes them to the limit with only good things to say.

I thought the superbike imitation ones looked cooler than the wave rotors. And they look like the super expensive Galfer ones :rofl: :whistle:

I paid 170 shipped for the set :thumbsup: I know of no one with the exact chinese rotors but other here on the Org have used the wave rotors from china with no problems at all. One guy who frequents the track and pushes them to the limit with only good things to say.

I thought the superbike imitation ones looked cooler than the wave rotors. And they look like the super expensive Galfer ones :rofl: :whistle:

Pure awesomeness, make sure to give us a report on how yah like em when you install them

Those look awesome!! Hey russell do you mind posting a link to where you got these if its not to much trouble? :thumbsup:

Back