Twotones Fall Eureka Pics

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I did not take as many as I usually do for some reason. I apologize, but here is what I have!

A few pics at Pointe West, Dennis checking his map, and the lovely Julianne!

Fall Eureka 09 001.jpg

Fall Eureka 09 002.jpg

Fall Eureka 09 003.jpg

Check out notright, center picture, sorry bro. Next time I will give the picture que so you can suck it in. :rofl:

Fall Eureka 09 004.jpg

Breakfast Saturday morning, check out the Cobra. He just bought it from a guy in Florida.

Fall Eureka 09 007.jpg

Fall Eureka 09 008.jpg

Fall Eureka 09 009.jpg

James glad to hear that it was a safe weekend... I wish I could have rode up Friday night but I had a couple of things I was obligated to..

I bet it was a good time, you had all the right stuff, good people, bikes and road....

In the Angler, Marie and Shane, and sorry Demmym, remember last year when the waitress thought you were Marks "special friend"? Well you were replaced this year. :laugh: Professor just found out how big the pancakes were.

Fall Eureka 09 013.jpg

Fall Eureka 09 014.jpg

Fall Eureka 09 015.jpg

Last edited:
James glad to hear that it was a safe weekend... I wish I could have rode up Friday night but I had a couple of things I was obligated to..

I bet it was a good time, you had all the right stuff, good people, bikes and road....

I understand Doug, you and Kristie were missed.

Off the balcony at the hotel, not much sun this time, but the rain held off and the temps were just right.

Fall Eureka 09 016.jpg

Dennis trying out a slightly smaller ride, and then he and Semi riding 2-up. :laugh:

Fall Eureka 09 017.jpg

Fall Eureka 09 018.jpg

Breakfast this morning. I could not even think about eating a stack of those pancakes.

Fall Eureka 09 020.jpg

Fall Eureka 09 021.jpg

Fall Eureka 09 022.jpg

As always, we had a really great time this weekend. Good to see you again guys, and I didnt get any pictures of Gene for some reason.
We had very nice, slow paced, relaxing weekend. Thank you Lord for the wonderful weather we had, and for some reason, I am ready for the next meet/greet. I hate the days where everyone has to go home.

great pics bro...i didn't have any problems with finishing my stack of pancakes...they were delicious! i love the Angler, plenty of delicious food with every meal :thumbsup:

great pics bro...i didn't have any problems with finishing my stack of pancakes...they were delicious! i love the Angler, plenty of delicious food with every meal :thumbsup:

Thats no joke, and I think they are considering naming a menu item after the busa. I know I heard the owner saying something about it. :thumbsup:

James, as always, great pics!! Breakfast looks pretty darn good again... sure would like to ride those roads again.. Glad it was a safe outting..

[QUOTE and sorry Demmym, remember last year when the waitress thought you were Marks "special friend"? Well you were replaced this year. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhhh Great, Thanks for bringing that up again James, 3 more weeks of theropy, ( Sending you the bill ) :poke:

James, as always, great pics!! Breakfast looks pretty darn good again... sure would like to ride those roads again.. Glad it was a safe outting..

Missed you too Brother, spring is just around the bend. I cant believe how fast the time is going by. Very safe outing.

Back