2007 Eureka Springs Ride Route and info

(BusaWhipped @ May 10 2007,18:29) I'm coming from the other side on Missouri.  If I make it, I'll also be coming in Sat morning.  Thought maybe we could ride it together, but I don't think our routes will cross.
At least not until we are real close. I'm betting on about 3-1/2 hours to get there and hopefully arrive around 10:30 if things work out. If you know what your schedule might be PM me and maybe we'll meet at one of the gas stations prior to arrival or something.

Just checked the weather forecast for Friday - Sunday. Should be really sunny, temps in the 80s.

As of Wednesday, there were still 2 rooms available at Pointe West.

Don

(BigBSBusa @ May 11 2007,11:55)
(BusaWhipped @ May 10 2007,18
super.gif
) I'm coming from the other side on Missouri.  If I make it, I'll also be coming in Sat morning.  Thought maybe we could ride it together, but I don't think our routes will cross.
At least not until we are real close.  I'm betting on about 3-1/2 hours to get there and hopefully arrive around 10:30 if things work out.   If you know what your schedule might be PM me and maybe we'll meet at one of the gas stations prior to arrival or something.
Where around KC are you. Myself and Ninja Killer are trailering down on Thursday AM. If you have anything you would like me to take down for you in the trailer just shoot me a PM.

That looks like a great route. I sure wish I could make it, but not this time around (but I will be down in Austin for the ride at the end of the month).

Lookin' forward to the pics as always.

(GSXcite @ May 11 2007,17:54)
(BigBSBusa @ May 11 2007,11:55)
(BusaWhipped @ May 10 2007,18
super.gif
) I'm coming from the other side on Missouri.  If I make it, I'll also be coming in Sat morning.  Thought maybe we could ride it together, but I don't think our routes will cross.
At least not until we are real close.  I'm betting on about 3-1/2 hours to get there and hopefully arrive around 10:30 if things work out.   If you know what your schedule might be PM me and maybe we'll meet at one of the gas stations prior to arrival or something.
Where around KC are you. Myself and Ninja Killer are trailering down on Thursday AM. If you have anything you would like me to take down for you in the trailer just shoot me a PM.
I appreciate it bro, but I'm not even sure I'll be able to get there. I'm north of the Legends.

Just to let you know, the weather is awesome. Shibumi and I are headed out this afternoon to ride the route. We will take some pictures along the way.

Don

Back