Twilight the movie... And why it's an abomonation.

at ten my daughter is hooked on it as well .
She's in love with Vampires now and thinks they are so cool ?
Dark evil creatures I grew up with now our kids are in love with?
Go figure?

I love vampire books and movies...big fan of Anne Rice and have a few series on my list (including The Black Dagger Brotherhood series)...

I loved the Twilight movies; just refreshing storylines for a vampire series. I'm just now reading the books and I'm hooked...I know I'm not the only almost-40 Mom reading 'em either :laugh: A good story is a good story...

Who says that Vampires aren't real? Haven't you all noticed that the only time I ride at the Bash is when it rains? And you never saw my sparkly glow when the sun came out? What a bunch of non believers, I shall eat you all :laugh:

Who says that Vampires aren't real? Haven't you all noticed that the only time I ride at the Bash is when it rains? And you never saw my sparkly glow when the sun came out? What a bunch of non believers, I shall eat you all :laugh:
:laugh::beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down, Ben!
It is just a movie/book.
Vampires aren't real anyway, flaming or sparkling............
It is the werewolves you really need to be concerned about!! :laugh:

A mooo vee? I don't follow... I thought it was some haunted picture or something. :rofl:

Bring it Foo :laugh:

wolf_evilRS.jpg

if they were really vampires, how would they make them visible on film anyway?

Right!

Depending on your age....this movie was a classic from the 80's that I loved to watch w/ my dates. Not sure why...but I always got "lucky" with this film :laugh: :thumbsup:

lost_boys.jpg

Takeuon: I see we employed a lot of the same methods. That movie dropped a lot of panties for me too!

Back