Turbos what one?

my bike dead hooks first gear on the street and pulls mid 2 second 60-130 time. I use a tire warmer at events when its needed but the last event the line you had to wait in was 30-45 min long so i just did a burnout. The runway in indy was not good for traction everyone was having issues. I run different set ups for different situations. I should have went from 8 over to 6 over for that event but had races lined up the following weeks and didnt want to cut my chain down for it. I use a dragmax to hook on the street but for the half mile events I use a q4 as its a taller tire and will mph better at the trade off of traction in 1st and second gear. Typically in mph based events spinning even helps the mph.
HI. I will have a set up to read rear tire temp. I am looking into a road race slick in the 200/60/17 and the 200/65/17. I was a rear tire failure on Bill Warner,s bike. I an a little concerned with the tires for doing this.

my bike dead hooks first gear on the street and pulls mid 2 second 60-130 time. I use a tire warmer at events when its needed but the last event the line you had to wait in was 30-45 min long so i just did a burnout. The runway in indy was not good for traction everyone was having issues. I run different set ups for different situations. I should have went from 8 over to 6 over for that event but had races lined up the following weeks and didnt want to cut my chain down for it. I use a dragmax to hook on the street but for the half mile events I use a q4 as its a taller tire and will mph better at the trade off of traction in 1st and second gear. Typically in mph based events spinning even helps the mph.
Hi. Yes I will have front tire speed also. I want to 40 to 50 lbl around the rear swingarm tire.

Bill had a tire failure? I have not heard that
Hi. @ 202mphbusa. When I was at Loring I was talking to Joe Timney , he said he saw the video and was almost sure it was the rear tire that failed. I have heard about rubber tires can come apart at around 300 MPH. Bugatti Chron's tire has to withstand 5,300G's at 305 MPH, they also cost $42,000 a set of 4. Look up Sam Wealer he had an aluminum front wheel tire conbo. Like I said call after 2 PM 508-496 -3312.

Hi. Yes that is true. Joe Timmey telling me that was unofficial. He said he saw a video of the tire and it looked like it caused the crash, but maybe they could not prove that the tire failure was 100% cause of the crash???????????????????????????/
Hi. Why do I always do things the hard way???????????????????????????????? I could have just bought a RCC Super Ultra Turbo kit and had more enough HP, but NO I have to do it my way. Now I have to work with and have them all work together Full Race Turbos, DME, Powerhouse, RCC, AI Coatings and DAS. DME will make the hot side . RCC will make the cold side AI Coatings will coat it all. DAS will do all the frame mods the fuel and electrics.

Hi. Why do I always do things the hard way???????????????????????????????? I could have just bought a RCC Super Ultra Turbo kit and had more enough HP, but NO I have to do it my way. Now I have to work with and have them all work together Full Race Turbos, DME, Powerhouse, RCC, AI Coatings and DAS. DME will make the hot side . RCC will make the cold side AI Coatings will coat it all. DAS will do all the frame mods the fuel and electrics.
Hi. I just talked to Tracey at AI Coatings I am sending the header , Turbo and the exhaust pipe to be done by them. If anyone wants anything coated they are the best call Tracey at AI Coatings 832-463-9400 they are in Houston Texas.

Not even sure it sounds very complicated what you are doing. Kinda like reinventing the wheel for the use of spending copious amounts of money when a off the shelf kit would have met your goals.

Not even sure it sounds very complicated what you are doing. Kinda like reinventing the wheel for the use of spending copious amounts of money when a off the shelf kit would have met your goals.
Hi. Yes it is a ton of money. The Garrett 42-1200c has never been used on a bike. It will be a lot of custom work to fit it. That is why DME is doing the hot side as they are making a custom Inconel header and DAS is doing the cold side.

Back