Turbos what one?

Looks like g42 1200 is an upgrade. Somebody has to try it first anyway. Looks like its you Ginnie pig

Screenshot_20210822-165451.png

I'm not a turbo guy and I understand spool faster but you got plenty of track to get it going right? After the boost comes in, it stays high boost where you want as long as your high rpm right? Just the faster you get it going, the more time you have to get to 437.89 m.p.h. right?
Hi Well not quite 437.89 just 278.6 MPH. I motor is built for 13500 RPM. I will have 1,5 miles to try to get to that speed. 508-496-3312 call any time after 3 PM.

1200 horsepower? Do you realize that guys with half that horsepower go mid 6's @ 230+ mph in the 1/4.
I see a lot of guys say some weird stuff. And hunt for numbers that are outlandish. I know what 400 wheel feels like and it's absolutely unusable on any non prepped surface.

Alot of guys that say these kinds of things have never rode a turbo busa or let alone a STOCK na busa to the absolute limit of the bikes ability.

I see a lot of guys say some weird stuff. And hunt for numbers that are outlandish. I know what 400 wheel feels like and it's absolutely unusable on any non prepped surface.

Alot of guys that say these kinds of things have never rode a turbo busa or let alone a STOCK na busa to the absolute limit of the bikes ability.
I've watched those videos but @JoeSTi and 650ib and their stretched 300+rwhp H2s and many times they can't hook up and spin the tires up to and including 3rd gear....they are always trying to find a way to launch them even at speed...

I can only imagine 4 times that power on the street...be a cool thing to sit in a parking lot and look at....

I've watched those videos but @JoeSTi and 650ib and their stretched 300+rwhp H2s and many times they can't hook up and spin the tires up to and including 3rd gear....they are always trying to find a way to launch them even at speed...

I can only imagine 4 times that power on the street...be a cool thing to sit in a parking lot and look at....
Funny thing is those guys don’t know much on how to dial a bike in…. I have a turbo busa that makes far more torque then them and it hooks on the street just fine.

@michael parris heuberger , bro , are you concerned about potentially not being able to hook up with your estimated 800HP ? I suspect there are riding methods and skills to use to get traction , like I know the other top speed seeking salt riding guys have to do on their bikes .
Mike , are you going to pre heat the tire , for top speed runs , I again guess you will heat up the tire when you are going drag racing on the beast .
When I have watched the great vids of JoeSTi , at an actual event , I do not see a tire warmer setup or even a burnout before run . I wonder if this is down to dependent on weather or some rule ? I also wonder if Joe would run faster with a different tire choice .

Funny thing is those guys don’t know much on how to dial a bike in…. I have a turbo busa that makes far more torque then them and it hooks on the street just fine.
Hahaha I came across a 300hp H2 over the weekend I was setting up my buddies zx14 man oh man that H2 had a very bad day lol lack of skill and a unset up bike couldn't even take out a 220hp all motor zx14 lol probably had 20-30 bikes on that H2 till I let off around 170

@michael parris heuberger , bro , are you concerned about potentially not being able to hook up with your estimated 800HP ? I suspect there are riding methods and skills to use to get traction , like I know the other top speed seeking salt riding guys have to do on their bikes .
Mike , are you going to pre heat the tire , for top speed runs , I again guess you will heat up the tire when you are going drag racing on the beast .
When I have watched the great vids of JoeSTi , at an actual event , I do not see a tire warmer setup or even a burnout before run . I wonder if this is down to dependent on weather or some rule ? I also wonder if Joe would run faster with a different tire choice .
Hi. I am going 1 1/2 mile on concrete. My friend Eric at DAS went 264 or 266 with a GSXR Built motor and boost his rear wheel speed was 310 traction will be a BIG problem. So I will have a rear wheel speed sensor and boost controlled by the MAXX ECU. Eric at DAS will help me set up the bike. In XDA he has gone a 6.4 in the 1/4 he knows what he is doing, a lot more than I.

Hi. I am going 1 1/2 mile on concrete. My friend Eric at DAS went 264 or 266 with a GSXR Built motor and boost his rear wheel speed was 310 traction will be a BIG problem. So I will have a rear wheel speed sensor and boost controlled by the MAXX ECU. Eric at DAS will help me set up the bike. In XDA he has gone a 6.4 in the 1/4 he knows what he is doing, a lot more than I.
I would think you would want a speed sensor on both wheels. Rear one controlling boost would be a bad idea. That tire starts spinning the boost going to keep going up. I would think weighing the swingarm down would help put more weight in the tire. Plus a tire warmer would be a good thing to have. I have the need for speed but never done mile events. But sounds like a good challenge. Maybe if I ever get my bike back I would join you.

my bike dead hooks first gear on the street and pulls mid 2 second 60-130 time. I use a tire warmer at events when its needed but the last event the line you had to wait in was 30-45 min long so i just did a burnout. The runway in indy was not good for traction everyone was having issues. I run different set ups for different situations. I should have went from 8 over to 6 over for that event but had races lined up the following weeks and didnt want to cut my chain down for it. I use a dragmax to hook on the street but for the half mile events I use a q4 as its a taller tire and will mph better at the trade off of traction in 1st and second gear. Typically in mph based events spinning even helps the mph.

Back