Turbo Busa Outlaw Drag Sled Project

We have not put it on a dyno yet but should be capable of 700+ not that we plan to run it on the edge. Looking to run her at modest boost, all the power we need and keep the engine safe all season long. No need to grenade this baby.

Built to our spec - the aluminum chassis is all CNC machined and was engineered in CAD around the motor, turbo system and our patent pending drive train. Chassis work was done in MN by Proline. Turbo system is from SEB at NLR and has an RCC water/air inter-cooler. We did all final fitting and fab work here on the east coast, lots of custom parts. It's a family racing project, many people involved. Custom rear body work was commissioned to some folks in Maine. All electrical, plumbing, air, done here. Paint is all water based by Sherwin Williams. Way too much stuff to list here... you get the idea.

We're still in testing, but this was built to go after the 1/4 asphalt sled record which is currently 7.59. We will be at a number of AMA Dragbike events this year and if all goes well, we'll put her back on the ice next winter and go after the 660' ice drag record.

We've had lots of interest and hope to building a few more of these for some customers later this year.

Very nice.....my guess is first in the 6's... :whistle:

I was trying to embed some video updates of our Busa sled testing, but couldn't seem to get the post correct (if anyones know a tip for you tube video on this site please let me know). The best I can do for now are these links.

- terry queenan first 1000 foot pass MIR.m2ts[/url]

- T3 clutch tuning (1).m2ts[/url]

- Turbocharged Snowmobile on Anti-Lag[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some new pics too. I'll have some more to update in a few weeks.

IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3702.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to post up. Those are some nice quality pics, I can spend a long time looking at your masterpeice. Lots of details on your build.

Back