Trooper's Patrol Car

A LEO in my neighborhood told me, drunks actually steer "into" the red and blues....SCARY....

Wow, whoever hit him apparently didn't even hit the brakes at all. They had to be flying. He's very lucky to be alive! I would not want to do that job for no amount of money. Just another reason why I appreciate all the ones out there putting their lives on the line for us.

Glat to hear he survived.I've seen stuff like this before.People will hit thing's there looking at.I hope for a full recovery we need all the police in this country we can get.Keep them safe.

A LEO in my neighborhood told me, drunks actually steer "into" the red and blues....SCARY....

I have heard the same thing over the years.

Also have met a few going the wrong way on the Interstate, I was very lucky to get them stopped before a head on crash occurred.
One of them was during a large motorcycle rally, I feared he was going to take out a group riding that night. Got him stopped and arrested. Don't ask me why he finally stopped. Scared the **** out of me. It's one thing to see the aftermath of a head on crash, but to have a front row seat.... no thanks.

Back