TRE Mod

Good Evening from Scotland!

Look, all this is great and I hope, for my sake as well as yours, that the TRE actually shows some performance improvement. What I would like to know is if some objective rag or whatever has done a comparision? Like make a few runs, quarter, top end, whatever, then whack the thing in and show me the money!

As I don't much care for my bike running like a Briggs and Stratton one-lunger, I am a little leery of the kit.

Can someone give me a steer?

Thanks,

W

Once I get a chance to take some good pics of my 'Bus I will post them. She is 2003, black black, gold rims, gold Gilles rearsets, undertail, GPS, gold screen in the intakes and side fairings, ZG double bubble, heated grips, PCIIIr, Yosh slip-ons.

Good Evening from Scotland!

Look, all this is great and I hope, for my sake as well as yours, that the TRE actually shows some performance improvement.  What I would like to know is if some objective rag or whatever has done a comparision?  Like make a few runs, quarter, top end, whatever, then whack the thing in and show me the money!

As I don't much care for my bike running like a Briggs and Stratton one-lunger, I am a little leery of the kit.

Can someone give me a steer?

Thanks,

W

Once I get a chance to take some good pics of my 'Bus I will post them.  She is 2003, black black, gold rims, gold Gilles rearsets, undertail, GPS, gold screen in the intakes and side fairings, ZG double bubble, heated grips, PCIIIr, Yosh slip-ons.
Many many runs both stock and mods and then Turbo. The TRE will take the bike off the speed restrictor from 186mph (gps) to 206mph (gps for me many many times) you will not get there with out the speed eliminator of some sort. As for performance and smoothing out, as i had said before don''t buy it just for that. You can fool around with your maps on a PC for that. TRE works for what it is, lately everyone seens to think it is much more then it was meant to be. Seems to be getting like a Urban myth.

Cheers

yeah no kidding... I don't have a place to top out my bike...and I think I'm still a little scared to. I have my maps dang near perfect so I have no need for a tre.... and if the day comes when I want to go 200, I will buy a $0.20 resistor and do it myself.
blush.gif

Back