transporting bike without trailer...help

There is a nice bike ramp at the CROT too.

Last edited:
Since I got a ranger ...08 I can tell you the best chock ive used(ranger move alot with weight in the back) is the harbor freight one.....some canyon dancer straps and straps for the back and you are set, I also go a cab extender which ensures none of my stuff goes out of the bed with the tailgate open....I just ordered a putbull locking stand for the back, ill let you know how it works out.

Mang, if you were closer I'd be able to work something out for you on my loading ramp that I dont use anymore. I hope someone can step up and help you out closer to you.

Won't have access to a trailer for this years bash, so I need help. Transporting it with my 2010 Ford Ranger.

Point me in the right direction for a wheel chock and loading ramp. Budget is around 6-700 total. Thanks guys
Posted via Mobile Device

If it is for just one trip, go to U-Haul, they have motorcycle trailers, cheap, like $16.00 per day and cheaper by the week. Good trailer too. Check your local dealer on the net.

I ve hauled my busa with my 2004 Ranger and it did good. I made a chock out of 2 by 4s and screwed it together used the factory tie downs. went 150 mile one way, use a bank for on and off and a good aluminuim ramp.

+1
I did the same with my 2000 ranger...had to put 2x4s at the front of the bed as well...:thumbsup:

You can get 2 bikes in the bed of a truck, but it can be tricky and you might just want to have a few extra hands there to help.

Back