tranny problems

Let me know if these help, and if not I will look some more.

Scan10001_edited.jpg

Scan10002_edited.jpg

yeap, i removed all those and nothing, another member told me i need the remove the oil pan, there are like 6 more bolts in there.

went racing today and trasnmission started slipping, at high rpm will start to jerk in second gear up. is te clutch bad. tarnsmission will not pop out of gear.
Say bye bye, cause second gear has just left the building :(
You've had a few too many ugly/missed 1st to 2nd shifts. 2nd gear is almost always the gear that goes from hard riding with ugly shifts. The gap going from 1st through neutral to second is the killer :-( Always be sure to snap your gearchange with a quick clutch jab and throttle blip.........and NEVER try and bang second back in if you miss it and the revs are up :eek:
EDIT-I didn't finish reading :o Pull the pan...I believe there's a couple more bolts you need to remove underneath. And use a rubber mallet to tap around the cases to split them. Don't pry them apart or you'll trash the sealing surfaces and have permanent leaks. Just keep tapping moderately hard and work the cases apart. You can also use a block of wood and reg hammer if you don't have a rubber mallet. Good luck and let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back