Traffic light cam

Vstrom

Registered
I received a summons today to pay a $100 fine for turning right on a red light without coming to a complete stop.
They had my plate number, and 2 pictures of me turning right on a red light. The only problem is............the guy was black, and the bike was a Harley or some other cruiser.
Now I have to mail them a picture of my bike, along with a copy of the summons, and an explanation of why I feel that this is not me.
Don't you just love the government!!!!!!!!!
I called the local news station and they seem interested in this story. Motorcycle plates are so small, and this happened after dark, so they had to enhance the **** out of the plate. Hopefully this will cast some doubt on the validity of these traffic light cams.

Back in 1993 these cameras were deamed "Un-Constitutional" and Not what America was all about and thought of as a "Hitlarian Dream" for a Police State!
American sheeple need to Demand that these tactics are unacceptable for America and make sure these cameras are only used to help the flow of trafic with the timing of the lights as was stated here in Michigan when the state put them up in secret "but in plain view" After our States People Voted No on the implementation of them!
WAKE UP AMERICA!

AGAIN Its about $$ and control .Sheeple is correct!!! Did you also know that the camera installer( The company that is) gets something like 60% of the profits generated by the use of these?? Talk about paid off politicians.. Its probably a private owned company owned by a politician... Photoblocker plates work.. I tried it in FL. I ran all the lights in Tampa next to Busch Gardens and never got a ticket .. Last year..Again in chicago and nada.. if we get a group buy we get 10% off
beerchug.gif

(PocketRocket @ Sep. 28 2007,20:37) AGAIN Its about $$ and control  .Sheeple is correct!!!  Did you also know that the camera installer( The company that is) gets something like 60% of the profits generated by the use of these?? Talk about paid off politicians.. Its probably a private owned company  owned by a politician...  Photoblocker plates work.. I tried it in FL. I ran all the lights in Tampa next to Busch Gardens and never got a ticket .. Last year..Again in chicago  and nada..  if we get a group buy we get 10% off
beerchug.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

It is all about "THE MAN" keeping us down, if we are forced to live in fear of the government, we will not question what the government does. This is what Hitler counted on prior to and during World War 2, and dictators today still do. Tactics like traffic light cameras also take our attention from what we should be watching, they are a diversion to keep us from seeing what our government is actually doing. Sad isn't it?

Jason

rant.gif

I think there needs to be more cameras.  There sure as hell aint enough police on the streets anymore!  The ones that are out there are to busy with car accidents, drivebys, gangs and what ever else is going on.  There arent enough cops to watch the common "sheep" on the road.  People notice and now-a-days DRIVE HOW EVER THEY WANT.  I cant tell you how many times in the last 2 weeks i've been cut off on my bike and my car.  Just last night i was already entering the exit ramp of the freeway.  When from 2 lanes over to my left this blazer just decided he want to get off to.  Good thing i have antilock brakes and the off ramp was wide cause i used them both.  Red lights... dont mean anything anymore.  People dont stop for them... i had to stop in the middle of an intersection a week ago because i noticed a guy that was heading toward his red light at a high rate of speed.  ZOOM through the intersection... i would have been T-boned on my bike, probably killed had i not looked both ways before crossing even though i had a green light.  There needs to be more of something out here... the rest of us "sheep" are trying to stay alive with our normal everyday driving.  
rant.gif

(Sloto200 @ Sep. 29 2007,09:53) I think there needs to be more cameras.  There sure as hell aint enough police on the streets anymore!  The ones that are out there are to busy with car accidents, drivebys, gangs and what ever else is going on.  There arent enough cops to watch the common "sheep" on the road.  People notice and now-a-days DRIVE HOW EVER THEY WANT.
Are you saying that you don't drive however you want? I blame parents. Where else do these people learn?

More cops is not realistic. The pay sucks. At least that's why I didn't go into law enforcement.

More cameras seems like communism to me. I'm glad to be leaving, just 4 years left.

More cameras would be ridiculous.

There are a lot of examples of municipalities installing them having a resulting INCREASE in collisions at the intersection. This is due to people slamming on their brakes to stop when other inattentive drivers are following behind.

The corporations that build them actually campaign and lobby the local government to install them all the while pushing safety and dollar signs for the city.

Raytheon and General Dynamics along with Northrup Grumman all have stoplight and speed camera programs. To top it all off, the people that send out the citations and charge you as guilty are not even police officers. They are civilians that must perform or lose their jobs, so that leads to alot of questionable citations in the mail to us.  If you liked that, so far there have been several cases of fraud around the US stemming from the "reprogramming" of traffic signals at said intersections to shorten the yellow light interval, thus making it inconsistent with DOT standards. Talk about us getting the shaft right up the rear.

Projekt this happens here around phoenix all the time. camerias everywhere.

There are a lot of examples of municipalities installing them having a resulting INCREASE in collisions at the intersection. This is due to people slamming on their brakes to stop when other inattentive drivers are following behind.

i see many rear ends every day
wow.gif

In Colorado the camera tickets ended up being stopped because the law says you have the right to face your accuser. Everyone who had paid their tickets were screwed but everyone who hadn't got off. I guess it took a lot of fighting to get to that point. Maybe you should check into the resistance movement against photo tickets where you live and see how it is going. If you ask me, it's just a way to increase revenue.

have to blame someone... everyone has to have someone to blame these days... never anyones fault anymore... its always someone else's fault/problem... nobody wants to take responsablility for their actions anymore... always the need to point the finger at someone... its not the damn traffic cameras fault. You said it yourself, the INATTENTIVE drivers. But of course, they will blame it on the camera because they didnt do anything wrong right...

(PocketRocket @ Sep. 28 2007,23:37) AGAIN Its about $$ and control  .Sheeple is correct!!!  Did you also know that the camera installer( The company that is) gets something like 60% of the profits generated by the use of these?? Talk about paid off politicians.. Its probably a private owned company  owned by a politician...  Photoblocker plates work.. I tried it in FL. I ran all the lights in Tampa next to Busch Gardens and never got a ticket .. Last year..Again in chicago  and nada..  if we get a group buy we get 10% off
beerchug.gif
Red light cameras and speeding cameras are growing like weeds in our neck of the woods
mad.gif

(Rhythm @ Sep. 28 2007,22:52)
(PocketRocket @ Sep. 28 2007,20:37) AGAIN Its about $$ and control  .Sheeple is correct!!!  Did you also know that the camera installer( The company that is) gets something like 60% of the profits generated by the use of these?? Talk about paid off politicians.. Its probably a private owned company  owned by a politician...  Photoblocker plates work.. I tried it in FL. I ran all the lights in Tampa next to Busch Gardens and never got a ticket .. Last year..Again in chicago  and nada..  if we get a group buy we get 10% off
beerchug.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif
the Photoblocker Spray has been made illegal in IL so i probably can't order it here but i want in if someone is going to do a group buy
beerchug.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

OK what's the official scoop on this photoblocker spray?  Any and all input welcome.
Does this really work?
Does it yellow, crack, peel or fade over time?
Is it visually obvious that the plate had been altered or had something applied to it and do the po-po pick up on this?
How many plates will one can effectively cover?

They tried to get that done in the county next to the one I live in (Broward). It was shot down because many felt it was an invasion of privacy.

I know we all drive on "public" roads, but that was the call.

From my understanding, the cams are now used to determine which intersections have the biggest problem. They then send cops to those trouble areas and set up traps of sorts.

Getting them here in Wa. too ! I don't know if its good that people won't be running lights or slamming on there brakes .

I've used PhotoBlocker ( I use) Photo Blocker..All my vehicles have it..I also use the plate cover..If you look Really Really Really Close you Might see it has some sorta spray .Depends how much you spray .2 coats are enough .I used the spray and the Photo plate.. But I think the plate is what really does the job...The tag has turned colors over the past 4/5 years .But The Company said it has corrected the problem.. The tag covers have turned color over time too, But not real bad... A Trooper pulled me over a while back and looked at it said see ya. everything was fine.. In my opinion i like the stuff and will be getting a plate cover for the bikes & the company offered me a 10% discount if I reordered .( maybe I can get them to offer a huge savings if we get some people together that want one)..Just let me know and I will do the leg work. As far as the parts turning color , the little bit that it does isnt that bad and since most of use keep our bikes etc in nice shape , I'd say they'd last quite a while before needing a replacement.
beerchug.gif

Back