Tottenham update.

newman

Registered
It seems now that the guy who was shot didn't shoot the policeman, he was shot by a cop himself, two shots were fired one hit the cop and one the guy in the taxi.
They did find a gun though so I would imagine he pulled it on the cops but who knows, I don't think the cops would just shoot him.

The rioting and looting has spread all over England, and there are people on the streets, guarding their neighborhoods. I've never seen this before and I think it proves people are getting fed up of these thugs on the streets.

If I know this country the police have been told not to use tear gas, water canons and rubber bullets, some sort of political correctness or appeasement gone mad.
It could be because of world events in other country's, even though completely different circumstances, if the UK cracks down really hard on these thugs it gives other country's ammunition against us, Iran has started already.
One news paper is trying to blame Grand theft auto: San Andreas, because there was a riot in it, which is just stupid.

Sure would be nice if you guys could have your own weapons to protect your homes and neighborhoods...

Good luck with everything.

I don't live there man but this isn't over the shooting, it's ongoing off and on for 3 months now . Gangs and such .

They have about been free to do what they want - crazy !

Two or three robbers with baseball bats breaking into restaurant in daylight, stealing a tourists wedding ring and the likes . Those three would likely be shot dead by a 45ACP toting grandma over here.

So now it's vowed to hunt them down and jail everyone involved in burning down 150 year old family businesses that survived German bombs in WWII and the likes. Kinda problematic when allowing these types to soak back into the woodwork .

the hell with the rest of the world's opinion, the government should protect the people and property. If they do not allow you to do it with weapons then they should step in and take action. If such a thing happened here I am positive it would be met with military action after as many days as you have had and with the amount of damage you have seen. Take the Seattle riots a few years back, not nearly the damage but was ended much quicker than what you are seeing.

Simply put, they will continue to do it as long as people allow them to do it without providing "negative" encouragement to stop them. The time for rubber bullets has come IMHO.

But it was all started because of a video game...:rofl::rofl:Those poor criminals, they were just mislead! It's not their fault!:rofl:
It's comforting to know that the U.S's greatest ali is just as politically correct(aka, friggin stupid)as we are.
Please don't use tear gas, rubber bullets, or even water cannons. How about real bullets! That would sent the RIGHT message to the rest of the world! That if you can't act right...you will be handled accordingly.
Oh, and don't hurt Iran's feelings!:rofl:Really!?
F' Iran, and everyone else against western society.
Rant over.

the hell with the rest of the world's opinion, the government should protect the people and property. If they do not allow you to do it with weapons then they should step in and take action. If such a thing happened here I am positive it would be met with military action after as many days as you have had and with the amount of damage you have seen. Take the Seattle riots a few years back, not nearly the damage but was ended much quicker than what you are seeing.

Simply put, they will continue to do it as long as people allow them to do it without providing "negative" encouragement to stop them. The time for rubber bullets has come IMHO.

I agree with your statement 100%, and it reminds me of the Preamble of the US Constitution...

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Newman, I really hope things are alright with you and your family. Hopefully your government will take further steps and get that mess under control soon.

i havent really paid attention to whats going on...i have freinds in england...society in alot of countrys is breaking down...be prepared or be a victim :rulez:

Which works better?

1. Please mister, don't loot and burn down my store; I'm not rich and I pay decent wages?

OR

2. Mister, Please don't touch my store, or face the penalty BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM...

So, nobody had guns (except maybe the criminals), but if they don't they still can use bricks and knives...

Be aware folks, stuff like this is likely to happen in the good ole USA when cuts to entitlement programs goes thru....Except that green dot I'm gonna put on the forehead of every person who looks at my property sideways may cause him to rethink his position...

Crazy times. I was a kid living in Los Angeles when they had the riots there. They did deploy the national guard and applied curfews. Those soldiers took it to the gang bangers and after a few days everything went silent. It is harder to be a tough guy when the people you are trying to bully have bigger guns :laugh:

Thanks for the comments I agree with them all. Over here the human rights bill has gone crazy, were frightened to do anything. It makes me so mad where these types of people can get away with it all and if they are caught the government says we will really punish them and in the end they will just get a slap on the wrist, it has happened so many times in the country it makes me sick.

Sounds like the law abiding citizens of England need to take a petition to the Minister to legally be armed. There sure is a good reason and the proof is unmistakable ..

Back