Toot toot!

Jewels...I'm not sorry I am married...great wife...but I love you:whistle: I know when i finished my post graduate degree I felt like i needed a break...and so I took off for the last 35 years...bless you for having the patience for teaching...and u ride a Busa? Did I tell u I'm in love?

I am Married also but been here longer so I got First Calling Man :)

:thumbsup:

:blush: Thanks guys...

I am Married also but been here longer so I got First Calling Man :)

:thumbsup:

Bosshound...u are not man enough for a woman like this...okay...showdown race will be the deciding factor of who she will pick...Jules stay out of this pizzing match...even if we are old married farts it is for your honor:laugh:

Bosshound...u are not man enough for a woman like this...okay...showdown race will be the deciding factor of who she will pick...Jules stay out of this pizzing match...even if we are old married farts it is for your honor:laugh:

Ummm.. thanks guys? ???

I'm... flattered?

but lookie at me.. I'm now the Little Blue Pill, M.Ed!! That's the recognition I deserve... Finally gettin some respect around this place! :thumbsup:

Let me add my "YEEEEEEEEEHAAAWWWWW Sister!!" to this thread. You rock girlfriend. I'm buying the puckered gummi bears at the next bash. You earned 'em.

Back