Toot toot!

Congrads................Now you can get paid what you are Actually worth :thumbsup:

PS (That means Teachers don't get Paid Enough) :)

Congrads................Now you can get paid what you are Actually worth :thumbsup:

Unfortunately due to the current budget freeze I will not see my Master's raise (+$5,000/yr) for the next 3 - 5 years...

But noone ever does this for the money.

Almost no teacher is paid what she's worth. Most are grossly under-paid, but there are a few who are over-paid.

Congrats :bowdown: now you have tenure :laugh:

Unfortunately Mississippi is not a tenure state. You can be an excellent teacher for 15 years, have 1 bad year and be fired on the spot (wait.. it's called non-renewed).. no questions asked.

Congrats, Jules!

BTW, Ashton says he wants to be in your class! LOL

Jewels...I'm not sorry I am married...great wife...but I love you:whistle: I know when i finished my post graduate degree I felt like i needed a break...and so I took off for the last 35 years...bless you for having the patience for teaching...and u ride a Busa? Did I tell u I'm in love?

Jewels...I'm not sorry I am married...great wife...but I love you:whistle: I know when i finished my post graduate degree I felt like i needed a break...and so I took off for the last 35 years...bless you for having the patience for teaching...and u ride a Busa? Did I tell u I'm in love?

I am Married also but been here longer so I got First Calling Man :)

:thumbsup:

Congrats!!!!! that is awesome!!!! Maybe now you can teach us a thing or two?:rofl:

Back