Too many pop ups

Mikey D

Registered
I'm not pimpin for this company, just sharing because it helps me out. This software strips the spyware off your HD and reduces the # of popups. I run it once or twice a week and it seems to do the trick.

It's called:

Ad-aware 6.0 By Lavasoft

I am not that cool with creating links, I'm sure someone will do it for me soon.

I'm not pimpin for this company, just sharing because it helps me out.  This software strips the spyware off your HD and reduces the # of popups.  I run it once or twice a week and it seems to do the trick.

It's called:

Ad-aware 6.0  By Lavasoft

I am not that cool with creating links, I'm sure someone will do it for me soon.
it is very good software. Even if you do not use it for the pop us the removal of spyware is very good. You will be surprised just how much hidden spyware you have in your system. Ever wonder why your computer is runing slow? Could be and is lots of times the spyware running in the background.

I don't have admin priv., so is there anything I can do to eliminate some of the 'hidden' stuff on my PC? I don't have a home computer so my work PC is it. I have the new Dell Latitude D600 running Windows XP. :super:

I don't have admin priv., so is there anything I can do to eliminate some of the 'hidden' stuff on my PC?  I don't have a home computer so my work PC is it.  I have the new Dell Latitude D600 running Windows XP.    :super:
Not likely if you do not have admin permisinon you most likely will not be able to install software. You may have partial ability, so try it first.

Back