Tonight is the night

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Well tonight is the night my son graduates high school. We are so very proud of him and are over joyed at this occasion.
woot.gif
At the same time it is very hard to watch our only child barreling headlong into adulthood.
sad.gif

All of our hopes and dreams are coming to fruition starting tonight then next week he starts a very good job with great benefits and a company that will work with him when he starts college this fall.
ThumbsUp.gif

This is my son Kaisle (pronounced the same as Kyle)

Kaisle_Senior_Pics.jpg

Kaisle_Senior_Pics002.jpg

we sent our 3rd and final off to graduation 4 years ago.... you know it is really nice when they are all OUT of the house... sort of like "get outta the road" only this is "get outta the house!!"

as much as it seems like an "end" right now, it really is only just the beginning.... more school, wife, kids, career etc... if you are lucky, they include you
laugh.gif
(I think) and then grandkids come along.... now that is a starting point...

Congrats all the same!

Bittersweet indeed...I'm dreading this day and mine are only 5 and 7
winkold.gif

Congrats to Kaisle for a job well done and best wishes for all the great things in store for him as he finds his own way in life
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif
and good journey Kaisle !!!

laugh.gif
Maybe there should be a sigh "Warning: Adulthood ahead - turn back while you still can!"

Congrats looks like a smart man with a busa in the backround hehe yea good luck brother hope all hes dreams come true for him
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Congrats to Kaisle, wish him well for us. My daughter has 2 more years till she graduates, I am not liking this at all.

Good looking young man you have there... I dread watching mine walk out so I can imagine your feelings...

Bittersweet indeed...I'm dreading this day and mine are only 5 and 7
winkold.gif

Congrats to Kaisle for a job well done and best wishes for all the great things in store for him as he finds his own way in life  
bowdown.gif
+1

I'm not ready at all. I prefer to keep them right here where I know their safe.

Congrats to you all! Love hearing about these kinds of accomplishments. It's graduation for you too, Mom and Dad!

--Wag--

Back