Todays ride 3-3-2007

(dbusa101 @ Mar. 03 2007,20:41) IT was a windy day, but never the less a good day for a ride,  Two wheels Only is always a good trip
Dan, you now know where I was when you called today. When you getting your bike going again?

beerchug.gif

(Poppy @ Mar. 03 2007,20:50) In post 13, why is the bike in the ravine? That's funny...
Just something to add humor I guess. We all had a good laugh out of it. That stream is behing the store/ restraunt and next to the camping area.

How was the road conditons??? I heard a guy went down, low sided, broken leg, bad pubilicity...

"Dan, you now know where I was when you called today. When you getting your bike going again? "

I need to figure out why my Fi light is on even before i start the bike, IT still rides.. but i havent cause i dont want to screw it up, Hopefully someone on a busa is coming over monday to swap out a sensor to see if that makes it go out. That sensor is 250 dollars, so i want to make sure it is it before I fork out the money. Im off allllllll next week,, I need it fixed yesterday

(dbusa101 @ Mar. 04 2007,00:27) "Dan, you now know where I was when you called today. When you getting your bike going again? "

I need to figure out why my Fi light is on even before i start the bike, IT still rides.. but i havent cause i dont want to screw it up,  Hopefully someone on a busa is coming over monday to swap out a sensor to see if that makes it go out. That sensor is 250 dollars, so i want to make sure it is it before I fork out the money. Im off allllllll next week,, I need it fixed yesterday
Has your # changed? I tried to call you last night, give me a call back.

I'm glad you all take pics when you ride for sapps up north that can't ride..

Very cool
wow.gif
(no pun intended) pics
bowdown.gif

(DR1300R @ Mar. 04 2007,12:17) I'm glad you all take pics when you ride for sapps up north that can't ride..

Very cool
wow.gif
 (no pun intended) pics
bowdown.gif
I know how much I enjoy looking at pics that all of you guys take of different parts of the country so I just want to do my part. I am very lucky to be located where I am because we do have great roads to travel. Hope everyone enjoyed.

Tim
smile.gif

We had a good ride up there today, I hooked up with a small group from the GA Sportbike board that were running the Loop.   I was the only one on a Bus...

DSC04694.jpg

The guy on the R1 was riding two up, she decided to stand next to the Bus for the picture to balance it out...
DSC04697.jpg

Stopped at Dales in Suches for a little break.
DSC04716.jpg

DSC04730.jpg

The Bus was hiding in the previous picture, so I could end on that note, so here is one more.
DSC04728.jpg

Looks like you guys had a good ride and a good but cool day, it didnt seem as windy today. Looks like you had a good group with you.
smile.gif
Thanks for posting your pics.

Tim

Great Pix.

Has your # changed? I tried to call you last night, give me a call back.
YEAH i got your message TIM. Just not until late i didnt want to wake you up when i got the msg. Anyway, Im off all week. Im going to try to find a way to fix my ride in the morning. I want to ride all week , suppose to be dry and upper 60s even some 70 i hear.
Cant wait to get out there

Back