Todays Ride Suches/Blood Mtn

Leader of the pack all day!
DSCN0005.jpg

It was such a nice sunny 60+ day, just like the weather man said!??? We still had a blast and I heard something about a New Years Day ride! :cheerleader:

It was such a nice sunny 60+ day, just like the weather man said!??? We still had a blast and I heard something about a New Years Day ride! :cheerleader:

great pics Kevin. NewYears day ride = a trip to Deals Gap? sounds good to me, may as well start the year off right. :D

Halie at the lodge, Still foggy and wet. It was a great ride, I had a blast no matter what the weather did. Great friends and great roads to ride and Halie went with me today, that made the trip. :beerchug:

Tim :hello:

For Applachian Trail fans...this is the only place the trail goes through a building.

I wanted out sooo bad. I had bushings and tie rods to put in the boys durango though. Told him he can't go wheeling in that thing. :banghead:

Congrats on a good day of riding! Not my preference in terms of weather/traction, but it looks like y'all had fun. Good on ya! :thumbsup:

Went out for quick run on the freeway today. Weather was OK, but the roads stayed damp, thus the freeway run.

:beerchug:

Nice Pics. I went to TWO/Suchess last year during the bike races. Nice ride and a great place to kick back, relax and enjoy nature. I going to make it a regular stop when in in GA

Back